Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

GA: Sedan wide front fenders 300$

I have a pair of 330i sedan front fenders with m3 flares grafted in. From my under-standing this is the only way to get m3 style fenders on the front of a sedan. Id imagine if you were building a 330 sedan racecar these would be great to have. 300$ for the pair.

Those look sick. Got any pics of them on the car?
    2003 330i ZHP 6mt | vf Engineering Supercharger | Aquamist HFS-3 | Custom 2.5" Single Exhaust | ST Coilovers | Umnitza BBS LM reps - 18x9/18x8 | Depo Projectors | Eagle Eye LED Tails | Khoalty Clear Corners & Side Markers | PowerFlex FCABs | Cooling System Overhaul | Beisan Vanos Seals | Dynavin D99 | Llumar metallic 15% tint |

I dont, they came with my car to run if I wanted to do super wide front and I guess a wide body rear. Im not going to do anything like that to this car so here they are! I'd like to see them gone sooner than not......

M3 rear fenders n ur set

PRO TIP! For fiberglass repairs (of big chips like seen above) go to a boat repair shop. Probably one of the last places you would think about going to but they know how to repair beat up boat bottoms so stuff like this is a no brainer for them.

I had a fiberglass M3 hood on my car for a while and bought it beat up from a guy in cali and took it straight to a boat shop and he made it look brand new

I really have no idea what I am doing

Quote Originally Posted by bullfrogs_M3 View Post
    PRO TIP! For fiberglass repairs (of big chips like seen above) go to a boat repair shop. Probably one of the last places you would think about going to but they know how to repair beat up boat bottoms so stuff like this is a no brainer for them.

I had a fiberglass M3 hood on my car for a while and bought it beat up from a guy in cali and took it straight to a boat shop and he made it look brand new
    Great to know! If these are still for sale whenever I have my next ZHP I may have to pick these up now that I know how to have them fixed :D
    2003 330i ZHP 6mt | vf Engineering Supercharger | Aquamist HFS-3 | Custom 2.5" Single Exhaust | ST Coilovers | Umnitza BBS LM reps - 18x9/18x8 | Depo Projectors | Eagle Eye LED Tails | Khoalty Clear Corners & Side Markers | PowerFlex FCABs | Cooling System Overhaul | Beisan Vanos Seals | Dynavin D99 | Llumar metallic 15% tint |

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    bumppp