Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Got your back Gabe. Stuck!!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Gheybe Guest
    Thanks Dane!!

Copy.

Gheybe Guest
    Bumpppp!!!!!!

Gheybe Guest
    buuuuump

Gheybe Guest
    OFFICIAL ROUTE:

5 freeway to the 110. On the way there, we will be joined by other caravans.

Gabe, need some assistance. Some of the ZHPMafia.com guys live in OC, LA. Do you have a complete itinerary of the caravans?

In other words, I know when the UTC group meets and where. However, are you guys going to stop at the Carlsbad outlet mall to pick up the north county folks? From there, will you guys be hooking up with the OC group? Will you eventually hook up with the LA group?

Just trying to see where some of the Mafia guys can hook up with our group (coming from San Diego).

Thanks, Gabe.

Gheybe Guest
    Alright everybody, hope your cars are ready to roll!!!!

To answer the questions, we have opted to make the caravan as big as possible, meaning we will hook up with a couple of caravans on the way up.

To my knowledge, the Cerritos caravan will be joining us on the way up there.

We will meet with them on the 5 freeway, where it meets with the 605. They will join in with us. As far as I know, the cerritos caravan plans to meet with south bay caravan and therefore, we will meet them both.

I have not made plans with the OC caravan, but I will make contact with them right now by posting in their thread and asking questions.

I will post on here once more to let the final decision be known!

Keep posted guys!!!

Thanks, Gabe.

Will not be in attendance this year, however Gabe, I have referred to Tim that you receive my media passes for the event. If he approves either yourself or Mark to receive them I will contact you with registration information and credential redemption information.

CW.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123