Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Gheybe Guest

*** Official San Diego Caravan To Bimmerfest 2011 ***

Hello guys!!!!

I am putting together the caravan to Bimmerfest again this year, as I did last year.

So far, the caravan will be held in the same place as last year, at the UTC Mall. We will then proceed to meet up with anyone from North County on the freeway and head up there. The route is still being decided but most likely will be only highway, instead of the canyon run of last year. A lot of people complained and we even had an accident among us.

This thread will contain all the necessary information of the caravan and events related to it. It will be updated every time something changes!

Can't wait to see everyone there!!

To those who don't already know, it is going to be on May 14, 2011.

Here is a link to the event: http://www.bimmerfest.com/bmw-events/

Make sure to register!

uhhhmeeer Guest
    In, of course

Also in.

My first Bimmerfest was 10 years ago. I've been to three of these. Let's make it four.

Will be going, will not be going via caravan.

Always go up the night before and hang out with my people from the bay...

I'll be hitting up the caravan but will break off and head to rendezvous point to meet with ZHP Mafia members.

I'm in, but I live in the South Bay (L.A.'s South Bay), so I'm going to have to figure out where to meet up with you and then I'll join the other mafia members as well. Someone was saying an IKEA in O/C right off the freeway was a good place to meet. John
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

John, we'll get it sorted out as we get closer to the event.

John and i can meet up and if i can get some more of the OC group to meet me somewhere where i'm not back-tracking, then we can head to the meet place that i posted in the other forum. does everyone remember that place?

2004 ZHP Saloon
    Location - CA
    Very Proud Owner

So i live very close to the UTC area and i am looking forward to going up there with the caravan...this will be my first trip to bimmerfest. i would like to contribute some of my time into making the caravan successful... i told couple of my buddies with e46 and e36's they are down to go....im very excited.. my mom also has a sweet slr camera she can take pics of us at UTC mall....im stoked....if there is anything i can help with just pm i would like to get to know some of the forum moderators around the SD area....that would be cooll. my name is FEZ btw and ill be posting some pics of my car soon.... i know i dont have zhp but i have a 330ci coupe that im slowly puting CSL mods on ....thanks in advance everybody

Fez, welcome to the site. Be sure to introduce yourself in the new members section of the site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast