Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I believe the previous owner is a member here as well.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Curious now. Can u post the link to e46f ? Thanks.
    Must be this one?
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...&highlight=zhp

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back. I'll be trying to document the trip as best as possible to share with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    i recently came back to the ZHP world as well in nearly an identical car to what you just bought (sans mileage, mine at 89k, single owner gem).

congrats on the purchase, have a SAFE drive back and document the hell out of it. can't wait to see the pics.
    Oh yeah! I had been looking at the car you bought for a long while before you got it. I still regret not buying it. I think you got a much much better deal...if you hadn't bought it I would've. Dang you!

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Curious now. Can u post the link to e46f ? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post

Yep, that is the car. I couldn't afford to pay $18,500 or $17,400 so I was able to talk the previous owner into selling the car nearly stock without the tires and wheels for $16,000. I bought some snow wheels/tires and had them shipped to him to put on the car. Still, I think he is getting the much better end of the deal. Oh well, the timing was right and it's the exact car I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    I believe the previous owner is a member here as well.
    Yep, I believe he is as well. But, he spends most of his time on E46F.

Sounds pretty awesome. Hopefully the weather isn't terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by EDS View Post
    Yep, that is the car. I couldn't afford to pay $18,500 or $17,400 so I was able to talk the previous owner into selling the car nearly stock without the tires and wheels for $16,000. I bought some snow wheels/tires and had them shipped to him to put on the car. Still, I think he is getting the much better end of the deal. Oh well, the timing was right and it's the exact car I wanted.
    That wouldn't bother me in the least. I'd rather pay more $ and get the exact car I wanted plus one that was maintained as this car appears to have been, than save a few G's and perhaps not get what I wanted. Car looks great, enjoy the drive back to CO, and be safe given the time of year & weather!

Jeff
    E90 M3
    F15 X5 50i M Sport
    Former ZHP owner

Beautiful car. Your car buying experience sounds like mine, except I'm the dad. . .my son and I flew to Newark to pick up my car, and we were able to spend some time in the city before driving home. Safe travels!
    04 Vert/Sapphire Black/Black/Silver Cube/MT/CWP/Xenons/HK-NAV/BMW Performance Air Intake and CF Strut Bar

How close is it to stock? Still on coilovers or back on factory suspension?

Quote Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
    That wouldn't bother me in the least. I'd rather pay more $ and get the exact car I wanted plus one that was maintained as this car appears to have been, than save a few G's and perhaps not get what I wanted. Car looks great, enjoy the drive back to CO, and be safe given the time of year & weather!
    I'm glad that someone else has the same sentiments as I do. I would also prefer to buy the exact car that I want and try and keep it for 10 years compared to buying different cars every few years. I'm thinking that if I can keep the car for a at least 10 years the few extra thousand on the price won't be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalther View Post
    Beautiful car. Your car buying experience sounds like mine, except I'm the dad. . .my son and I flew to Newark to pick up my car, and we were able to spend some time in the city before driving home. Safe travels!
    That sounds like a great trip! It is great to make father-son memories. I think these type of trips are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    How close is it to stock? Still on coilovers or back on factory suspension?
    It has the stock suspension back on it, stock air intake, and stock headers. I think the only thing aftermarket now is the Dynavin and the Magnaflow exhaust.

DAY 1:

We woke up at the crack of dawn to make our 8:00am flight out of Denver. The cheapest route was to fly in to La Guardia. Once we landed we had a few problems getting to Manhattan, but once there we quickly found out that New York City is much different than Denver and the people are much...different as well. Dog eat dog.. city. It was frigid cold all day, but we were able to cover a lot of ground and see quiet a bit of the city. Once in Manhattan we made our way to the Empire State building and were able to see a great view from the top. Afterwards we stopped at a BBQ place called Hill Country BBQ. A real piece of texas in the middle of New York. They had amazing brisket. Next, we made our way uptown by way of the subway (It took us a while to figure that out) to grab some cheesecake and chocolate pecan pie from Two Little Red Hens. Just a tiny bakery, amazing pie. From here we took a brief walk through central park. Made our way down to Time Square and Rockefeller Center. By golly I have never seen so many jumbo screens in my life! Lastly, we made our way down to the Financial District to see the World Trade Center memorial and the new Freedom tower. We needed a quick snack so we stopped at Steve's Pizza for some NY Style Pizza. We took a walk down Wall St. and finally after a freezing cold day of walking all over the town we are ready for a good night sleep. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...I'm exhausted. Can't wait to pick up the car tomorrow and spend some quality time with it!

The food ... Oh, the food ! You covered a lot of ground in just one day.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast