Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I also just ordered the TRS kit and new bulbs. I'll be doing the install this weekend. Good to know there are others out there taking the plunge!

I was happy with my TRS retrofit kit. Only complaint was the plastic spacers softened with the heat and shrank. TRS sent me new aluminum spacers for free but I haven't installed them yet. The retrofit made my right side AL lights (both before and after accident) look not as good. However, I plan to swap my old ZKW lens to the right side AL light and see if that improves the cutoff.

Have not tried the fixed ZKW bowls from Clemsone but I'm sure they do the job and would be easier to put in than the retrofit.

Did the install on Friday. I can see again!

Quote Originally Posted by smacame View Post
    Did the install on Friday. I can see again!
    Pictures please.

Good info here. After a few more days I'll move to the "lighting" section so the info is more centralized.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Pictures please.
    Are you interested in seeing the light out the front, or the guts of the lights? I haven't done any beamshots, but i have some of the insides. I'll upload some when I get home tonight.

Looking for pics of the beams from inside the car and looking at them from in front.

Here are a couple of shots. There's no question that they're bright enough, and I'm super happy with the Philips 85122 bulbs.

I'm struggling a bit with getting them aimed right. The passenger side only has a couple of degrees of adjustability before it slips and points back up. Worst case I'll have to spend another long evening opening it back up .

That light output is amazing. Great work

I finished my install too along with new Philips bulbs. It is quite the difference and my bowls were not as toasty as some examples I have seen (the drivers side was much worse). My cutoff line is very colorful. I will try and capture in in pictures but no guarantees with a point and shoot canon.
    Installation wise, the first headlight took me a while taking things apart and assembling it, the second one was a breeze.

Overall I'm satisfied, with the kit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast