Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Finally going to get rid of the amber tails....

Alright fellas, finally getting rid of the amber tails. I'm going to pick up a Khoalty set, http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e46-sedan-clear-tails.html.

Only question is, do I go clear or smoked? I have smoked side markers (I just prefer the side of the car to be as dark as possible) but I also have clear corners so I'm thinking the clear tails will fit best.

Any opinions? Car is jet black btw.

Clears.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yep. I'm thinking so. Is the khoalty set complete garbage? I know you get what you pay for but $130 is almost too good to pass up, vs OEMs

Quote Originally Posted by 94jedi View Post
    yep. I'm thinking so. Is the khoalty set complete garbage? I know you get what you pay for but $130 is almost too good to pass up, vs OEMs
    When it comes to Depo, you get what you pay for, for the most part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I wouldn't call them complete garbage. I'd say they are several levels below the quality of that TMS kit. It's expensive...yes. but If you split it up by buying corners and sides first, then tails it kind of breaks it up a bit. You pay a little more though.

In the process now of getting the tails. I'm actually waiting on getbmwparts.com to see if they have them and if their price is better than TMS.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    I wouldn't call them complete garbage. I'd say they are several levels below the quality of that TMS kit. It's expensive...yes. but If you split it up by buying corners and sides first, then tails it kind of breaks it up a bit. You pay a little more though.

In the process now of getting the tails. I'm actually waiting on getbmwparts.com to see if they have them and if their price is better than TMS.

"No flamesuit required"

hmmm... I wonder if Tischer / getbmwparts.com would do a gb on oem rcr tails.

If the price is fairly reasonable, I'm in for sure. So tired of seeing amber back there. Plus, they're all dull and foggy. Amber only looks good on Imola!

Quote Originally Posted by onaquest View Post
    hmmm... I wonder if Tischer / getbmwparts.com would do a gb on oem rcr tails.
    I don't think any Genuine BMW parts will ever get a group buy from anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Amber only looks good on Imola!
    Amen!

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast