Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmsled View Post
    Sweet. I have the W530 with 32gb of ram and it screams!

ThinkPads are tanks. Fat, ugly, amazing tanks. Love em.

*I am not a gamer... just a data geek
    Ugly?? I resent that statement!
    I personally love the way they look. All the consumer laptops are too gimmicky.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I like the way they look. Professional and minimalist.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Ugly?? I resent that statement!
    I personally love the way they look. All the consumer laptops are too gimmicky.
    Yeah, most consumer laptops are polished turds.

I love my big ass ThinkPad that looks like it was Plasti Dipped. Hehe

Honestly, they are good looking from a professional point of view.
    Kinda like BMW "Business" radios.

BMW CCA # 510252

They are definitely the business. It's amazing how long they can stretch the batteries on them, too (except for the workstation class, of course). I used a T440 at work all day on battery and after 8+ hours still had like 20% left!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    They are definitely the business. It's amazing how long they can stretch the batteries on them, too (except for the workstation class, of course). I used a T440 at work all day on battery and after 8+ hours still had like 20% left!

Awesome. Looking forward to receiving this fine specimen, handcrafted by BP himself. He's putting in an SSD for me as well as 6 GB of RAM.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

FS: Lenovo ThinkPad T530 laptop - like new - $450

Fantastic Dane!

I'll vouch, BP will do it right. The MBP I bought looked new in box. If he hadn't told me it wasn't, I never would have known.

Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post
    Fantastic Dane!

I'll vouch, BP will do it right. The MBP I bought looked new in box. If he hadn't told me it wasn't, I never would have known.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12