Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    I take it you have the same issue Shawn?
    Yes. Can't edit site announcement threads. Not a TaT issue I'm pretty sure.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

Admin says he thinks this happened during our last update.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

TT and/or SERVINT servers are extremely slow. Trouble tickets have been sent.

Thank you for your patience.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Looking better now. They must have tweaked something.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I had to ban some ip addresses due to the below message from SERVINT in replying to my trouble ticket. All of the ip addresses I've banned start with 192 or 172. If you end up not being able to access the forum, please hit me up at the zhpmafia.com email address and indicate your ip address.

"Hi again,

If the problem persists, ColoCrossing's abuse department may need to be contacted. The following is a good example of the frequency in which their IPs were hitting your site".

192 is the most common LAN address. One of the IT guys can tell us if it's a problem as I believe most external IPs would come from one's ISP (and be different). BP, Peter...?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Thanks for that Shawn.

Fyi....I have also banned 192.227.*.* and 172.245.*.*

At least you aren't Turkey. I hear Anonymous has hit them with a DDOS attack for supporting ISIS.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast