Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Aside from the placebo effect, it's tough to detect a lot of these mods, but my theory has been they'll all add up to something significant and help counter the natural deterioration of performance over time, and my experience--like the OP's--has been clearly positive in this respect. That said, there are some mods that scientifically guarantee improved performance (no matter how small)--like under-driven pulleys and lighter wheels--and others that are debatable as to whether they help or hurt--like CAI. I try to do the former and avoid the latter...

Agree. And, I still stand by my earlier comments. Slight improvement.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I loved my Rogue pulleys. I definitely noticed a slight power bump and the car seemed more eager to rev. I would definitely recommend getting them over an intake

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678