Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Welcome back Will. Glad you're back safe.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Welcome back Will. Glad you're back safe.

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Yeah. And good luck on the project.

Sent from my iPhone with TaT.

Engine Replacement

More progress made today. Almost ready to pull the engine out! Sorry I don't have more pictures. I always forget to take them.

Got the exhaust pulled and the drive shaft. Then had to pull the driver rear rotor off to remove the e-brake assembly because it had seized to the rotor and wasn't allowing it to move. I guess after sitting for two years it really didn't want to move. Hopefully I can get the engine out next weekend.

My friend thinking he's a race car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    BMW Performance Shift Knob / Alcantra Shift Boot / BBS Wheels / 15% Tint
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint
    ER Chargepipe / Tial BOV / Dual Cone Intake / OEM Roof Rack

Damn, Good to see you back!

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to use helicoils or Timeserts to fix the cross threaded bolt holes. The repair would be pretty cheap...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Damn, Good to see you back!

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to use helicoils or Timeserts to fix the cross threaded bolt holes. The repair would be pretty cheap...
    Kinda what I'm starting to think. I have a friend that deals with those things and is going to look at it for me.

2001 325i Sport Package / Rebuilt Motor at 194K / Lemforder M3 Motor Mounts / Thule Roof Rack / Eagle Eye Clear Tail Lights / Lemforder Sway Links
    RIP - 2009 335i xDrive / Twin Turbo / Cold Weather Package / Premium Package / 15% Tint

Looks like a crazy ass episode of Moonshiners

Sent by the Pixel XL
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Engine Replacement

Got a little more done today after work. I got the washer fluid reservoir, and the air pump out. Also got the a/c compressor unbolted from the block, and the power steering pump unbolted from the block.

Hopefully will have the engine out this weekend!

Dat roof rack tho......

Thinking about getting the diff out of an auto model and replacing mine....thoughts?

An auto diff certainly would add some life but with a 5 speed, you'll have to figure out if its worth the higher RPMs (the age old dilemma)

Good luck pulling the engine. Sounds like you're almost there!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

So much more room for activities!

This engine hoist arrived on the back of a $420 '97 Subaru Legacy.....

I think I need a new rear main seal lol

Flywheel after one year.....

It's amazing how small the transmissions are in these cars.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast