Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheybe View Post
    It turned out with 2M offering to spray my leather the proper way.

Im hoping I will be done by April 12th.

This project was a terrible decision. Not in the starting of it or the execution. I've done every step meticulously and took my time making sure it was done right. I prepped a good amount more than I needed to but I think it was worth it. I dis however skip a step since my leather was not damaged.

Now back to the bad decision part: timing.
    I couldn't have picked a worst time for me to start this. Between school and work, I should have waited till I had time off of both do this, not jump into another rushed compulsive modding experience like a few others. It has become a frustrating aspect of my car experience and ultimately it has made me feel useless and unaccomplished.

The final plan is to do a dual tone cinnamon, eighths seats staying the way they are. It makes sense to me to do this because I plan on getting seats for my car, and also a roll bar for my harnesses. I'm okay with this an think it will still look very good.

Again, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I feel my future is a bit more important than my leather, and not only do I do things for myself before it, I also work on other people's cars. Between doing CF wrapping for other people, photoshoots, work, school, relationships, among other things any other normal person has to worry about, this leather is also on my mind. Rest assured I'll finish it in due time and I will deliver. Like I always do.
    How do you "Spray" leather? You mean with dye?

Be cool, stay in school.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Ryans323i View Post
    How's this project coming along? Is there a thread on the final product? I'm dying here!
    I see what you did there.

Gheybe Guest
    Well the dye can be applied with a spray gun, and when done so, it turns out better than with a brush. It also ensures even coating.

Copy

Droid! Srs Legitness!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Gabe...come by this week! Any day, lets do this!

Gheybe Guest
    I need your number!!! Shoot me a PM with it. We'll plan on a day and I'll come by

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V View Post
    I see what you did there.
    I know, I'm dork. :0)

I can definitely understand your story OP. I wish you the best, and don't let your education take a back seat. When this is finally done I'll be sure to drool all over it. I love cinnamonnnnnn!

Please visit my build page here, on CarDomain.

I don't think drool is the best thing on leather....

Sent using alien technology and Forum Runner
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234