Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    and no road trip putting the car on a truck and getting it shipped. Need to save the vacation days for the wife who's pregnant so i can be home for as long as possible when she gives birth
    How much is the shipping?

I think shipping typically run about $1k.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yea, the salesman said between $700-800, which i think is a little light, even with lower gas prices. I'd expect close to $1K

Congrats man, you got a good one!! That Fort Myers Dealership really appreciates older BMW's.
    Years ago, before I moved back down here, my wife and I were down here on vacation and was driving my 86 M535i. Wife went to run to 7/11 and drove over a parking curb tearing the front bumper spoiler, (they are made together on euro cars). I brought it to Ft Myers BMW and everyone surrounded it, amazed with it. They gave me free use of a lift and a tech came over and helped me secure everything with ZIP ties to make the 1000 miles trip back to NC. They charged me nothing but I did tip them $100. What dealer will give you use of a lift and what Dealer tech works for free?
    Congrats again, you did very well!!!

thanks, barefoot. They did seem like a great group of people to deal with when i spoke with them on the phone. Now just a matter of signing papers and getting the car over here.

Congrats! What a happy story for the mafia family.

Hope the shipping goes smooth, and sure to post picture once you get it.

thanks, 330blast. Last Thurs they overnighted me the paperwork which arrived on Friday. I signed everything and sent it back with payment around noon which they received yesterday (Monday). Confirmed with the dealer they got the paperwork/checks but they make you wait 10 business days before shipping the car to make sure there will be no issues with the bank. The agony. I'm dying over here waiting for the car.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRhockey View Post
    thanks, 330blast. Last Thurs they overnighted me the paperwork which arrived on Friday. I signed everything and sent it back with payment around noon which they received yesterday (Monday). Confirmed with the dealer they got the paperwork/checks but they make you wait 10 business days before shipping the car to make sure there will be no issues with the bank. The agony. I'm dying over here waiting for the car.
    Congratulations! I'm surprised that you couldn't send them a bank wire and have your ZHP freed for shipment a lot sooner. Nonetheless, I'm sure she'll be worth the wait.

-Brettski

Quote Originally Posted by brettbimmer View Post
    Congratulations! I'm surprised that you couldn't send them a bank wire and have your ZHP freed for shipment a lot sooner. Nonetheless, I'm sure she'll be worth the wait.
    Yea i told them they could just put it on my credit card if it'd speed up the process, but when calling my credit union they offered me 1.79% financing so i couldn't say no to that and ended up financing a portion of the purchase price. This meant they'd be getting a check no matter what so i'd have to wait the full 10 days even if i wired the money for the portion i'm paying out of pocket.

Ah, that totally makes sense. Well, we'll all be waiting in anticipation with you and look forward to some photos once you have her!

-Brettski

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456