Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by san View Post

I checked my car again today and it turn out that I dont have a button under the accelerator... My pedal just feels like it has... i did a visual inspection to verify.... Sorry to waste all of ur time...
    LMAO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Epic.
    “In Paris they just simply opened their eyes and stared when we spoke to them in French! We never did succeed in making those idiots understand their own language.” - M. Twain

2006 ZHP Vert.
    Monaco Blue
    Blue top, leather interior.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post

I checked my car again today and it turn out that I dont have a button under the accelerator... My pedal just feels like it has... i did a visual inspection to verify.... Sorry to waste all of ur time...
    The button wouldn't be visible; it's internal to the accelerator mechanism. If it feels like it has a button, you most likely have an automatic pedal.

The button isn't really even a button. It's just a clicker with no electrical component. The automatic cars are just programmed to enter "kickdown" mode when the throttle is depressed a certain amount (which happens to correspond with where you feel the clicker)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12