Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

What's in your toolkit?

No, not the stock tookit in the trunk-lid...bit of a joke, that one! I'm working on putting together a small toolkit to carry with me and wondering what everyone else considers 'essential' to have with them. So far, I have:

Snap-on ratcheting screwdriver with good selection of bits
    Metric combination wrench set, 19mm-8mm
    3/8" drive metric socket set
    Channellock 10" slip-joint pliers
    12 oz Estwing ball pein hammer (kinda small, but fits in the bag and it's nice to have some kind of hammer at times!)
    Long HF 1/2" drive breaker bar and 3-piece set of HF lug sockets - I find this setup fits most anything, and if the breaker bar won't remove it you got bigger problems!
    Small flashlight, roll of electrical tape, gloves, zip ties

I'll also keep the obligatory set of jumper cables and a quart of oil, but I'm more interested in what should be in the toolkit. Definitely trying to keep this small and light...I hate stuff rattling around in the trunk!

In the winter I carry a collapsable aluminum shovel, blankets, tow strap, etc... just in case.

I'd add torx sockets to your list, though.

I actually don't have much in my trunk. Aside from junk.
    I do have jumper cables, a code reader, tire junk (plug + fix a flat).
    I think that's all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Never kept anything in there up until about 2 years ago. Now I have:

-Microfiber towels
    -Umbrella
    -Small bundled emergency heat blanket
    -1 gallon premixed BMW coolant
    -Tool bag I purchased at Lowes and outfitted with: metric open end box end wrenches, Phillips and standard screwdriver, BMW jack pads (I hate the way they mess up the lines of the car), 3/8 drive ratchet with metric sockets from 4mm to 18mm, spare bulbs, and code reader.

I'd like to add duct tape, monkey shit, and a small first aid kit.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Aside from the factory toolkit, just a spare quart of Mobil1 0W-40, tire pressure gauge, and some rubber gloves.

Monkey shit!

Autozone.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Monkey shit!
    Win.

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim