Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Strut Brace - Not Mine

Hey everyone! I found another BMW Performance carbon fiber strut brace for sale on eBay. current price is $499.99 with a buy it now price of $750. 1 day 6 hrs left in the auction. Just in case there's someone still wanting to buy this part

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-Performance-Carbon-Fiber-Strut-Brace-for-E46-BMW-/221710949769?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item339f009d89&vxp=mtr

Nice find charlie!

-Daniel
    OEM BMW Performance (Missing cams and seats)
    LEVEL ONE // Euro Techniks
    Auto -> 6 Speed complete

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    Hey everyone! I found another BMW Performance carbon fiber strut brace for sale on eBay. current price is $499.99 with a buy it now price of $750. 1 day 6 hrs left in the auction. Just in case there's someone still wanting to buy this part
    OUCH! too ruch for my blood...At least for now.
    Sold- But not forgotten
    04 Silbergrau/6MT/Silver Cube
    Silbergrau Uberlegen Ist!

+$100 shipping....ridiculous
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    +$100 shipping....ridiculous
    I tend to agree Bill. Wasn't paying attention to the shipping costs....good catch!

Maybe is that guy from e46 fanatics that was selling it for 1000 bucks and said he sold it after yall jump his ass

That's the one I was contemplating picking up. It has scratches and such around the strut tower mounting areas and then the chips in the clear coat on the carbon fiber. He was originally asking 1250 for it on eBay.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    That's the one I was contemplating picking up. It has scratches and such around the strut tower mounting areas and then the chips in the clear coat on the carbon fiber. He was originally asking 1250 for it on eBay.
    interesting because on the auction I can't see any imperfections on the strut bar.....

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    interesting because on the auction I can't see any imperfections on the strut bar.....

I can see the imperfections in the metal finish just fine in that ebay link. If you want to see the clear issue youd have to go to my thread for the link
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast