Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Wut?

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I kid, I kid,

I kid, I kid,
    Lol. Alright. You feeling froggy? Tell you what John.....I've got an FLP. What? That's a frog Landing Pad.....and if you're feeling froggy...leap on over so I can help ya out.

Droid + Tapatalk = FTW!
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Not sure how to respond to that?

Not sure how to respond to that?
    My ploy was to confuse.

Bump.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Here's another nice thing. There was nothing that triggered this thread. We have had a professional bunch of members here since the beginning. There wasn't a recent fight, or flame war, that prompted this thread. It was just Keith posting up the Family rules for everyone to see. Prior to this, they were just unwritten rules.

We've got a great forum with great folks.
    ^
    +1

Can't agree more Boss

Keith, thanks for taking the time to start this thread! It will only make this forum better

This is also the thread that Marc Biunno, in his Roundel magazine column about ZHPMafia.com and BMWMafia.com, alluded to when he said that we even have rules about not bashing people for the transmission they have in their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    ^
    +1

Can't agree more Boss

Keith, thanks for taking the time to start this thread! It will only make this forum better
    My pleasure. It's really a testament to the membership that despite the fact that the site has more than 10 times the members it had when I joined, it still has the same great feel.

You should all pat yourselves on the back- you make it what it is.

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Salut!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast