Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Euro BMW 330 ZHP?

Hello all,

As I search for my ZHP, I found a private seller with a 2004 ZHP that he claims is a "privately imported European ZHP originally purchase in Germany". He's looking for a premium price for this car and I wonder if there are any red flags with this description.

Thanks for your insight

The ZHP was a United States option package. Was not available in other countries.

I suspect that a US military member could have bought the car initially -- and kept it until he or she moved to the US. But it would have been a US spec car.

Fact is, all of our cars were imported from Europe -- directly from Germany.

I'd like to see the ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    The ZHP was a United States option package. Was not available in other countries.

I suspect that a US military member could have bought the car initially -- and kept it until he or she moved to the US. But it would have been a US spec car.

Fact is, all of our cars were imported from Europe -- directly from Germany.

I'd like to see the ad.
    Thanks Marcus. Something doesn't seem right about this ad, but the sellar claims essentially a "private import". I think I'll pass for now.

Here is the ad: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false

I don't think they made zhp's in Europe. They made the club sport package.

EDIT: late to the party...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

From the ad:

"2004 BMW 330i Performance Package, ZHP-6speed manual transmission. 19,980 Original Miles Premium Package - Leather Seats vs. Alcantara (alcantara steering wheel, gear shifter boot, and hand brake boot), Short Shifter, Navigation System, Parking Sensor, 18" Premium wheels, xenon lights, rear window sun shade. Color - Imola Red Clear tail lights and clear finish head lights (see pictures). Car was brought privately from Germany. European Version. Very few 330i were made with a Performance Package, and low milage makes it extremely rare. Very well maintained. Never driven in the snow. Extra wheel and tire available for the rear of the car for a separate price."

There was no European version for the ZHP. There was a Canadian and UK version, but it didn't get the upgraded cams and it didn't get any more power. It was purely aesthetics. It was called the M Clubsport. The car is the ad is not an M Clubsport unless the person swapped out the front bumper, since it is missing the M Clubsport splitters. This car also has the M3 spoiler on the trunk, instead of the M Clubsport spoiler. Finally, the redline looks to be 6800 rpm on the car in the ad. The M Clubsport would have been 6500 rpm, since there were no engine mods done on that package.

I'm also guessing that a true European car would have been right-driver side (unlike this one).

This is a "not so special" ZHP (United States). There's nothing European about it -- except for the fact that it was built in Germany.

I'd call the guy and ask him to explain how the European version of the ZHP differs from the United States version. Would be interesting to see how that goes.

This might be one of the Canadian versions, I believe they came with ///M badges on the trunk

03 TiAg 330i ZHP
    -Alex

Alex, see my previous comment. Not a Canadian version either. Look at the splitters and the spoiler. I saw the M badge as well, which made me think M Clubsport. But then I discounted it once I saw that it was missing some things from that package.

IDK....I think its a zhp that someone put ///M badge on and diy'd the rear sun shade...
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    IDK....I think its a zhp that someone put ///M badge on and diy'd the rear sun shade...
    That's correct.

My car was a US Spec ZHP bought in Germany and shipped over the USA. It is exactly like any other ZHP from 2004.
    Now if it was a 1 out of 1000 i would pay that price but nope..

2005 BMW 330i ZHP
    2004 BMW 330Ci ZHP A DIY Turbocharger Project!

My site: www.E46Turbo330Ci.com
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=545&dateline=1337626488

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast