Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-Intro!

Re-Intro!

I have posted an intro thread before, but decided that since I actually have a ZHP now, that I should re-introduce myself lol my name is Bryant and Im located in Orlando, FL. I am loving the ZHP so far! Well... just wanted to say hi again. I may post a progression thread, but it will be nothing compared to all of your guys' ZHPs. Let me know of any great mods I should do! I am definitely going to get the AFE Stage 1 Intake and exhaust. Im still trying to decide if I want to get the Corsa exhaust or do a custom exhaust (using Vibrant Perfomance parts)

Name:  20150310_180203.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  1.69 MB

And my previous (also first) car was a 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe - Mods were: CAI, OBX Catback Exhaust, front lip, and Eibach Springs

Name:  20150301_142326.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  2.19 MB

You sir have excellent taste in ZHP colors! Congrats on the new ride. FWIW, I have the AFE CAI w/ dry filter, and while it sounds like I am sucking up the sidewalk, I have not noticed a great deal of extra power in the butt-dyno. That said, I still have a stock exhaust, so aftermarket should help you open her up a bit more. Look forward to hearing more about your IRZHP adventures.

-Brettski

Welcome again, Bryant ! Does your ZHP comes with 6MT and black leather ? If so, I have your twin. Actually the stats say 388 ZHPs were made in this configuration (IR, black leather, 6MT). This is the way I see it: less than 10 on each state ! Mine has around 138k miles ... Yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Welcome again, Bryant ! Does your ZHP comes with 6MT and black leather ? If so, I have your twin. Actually the stats say 388 ZHPs were made in this configuration (IR, black leather, 6MT). This is the way I see it: less than 10 on each state ! Mine has around 138k miles ... Yours ?
    Yup! 6MT and black leather! It has 83k miles on the clock :D It was to good of a deal to just let it slip by

Nice ! Mine came from a fellow ZHPmafia member, so I bought with confidence. Plus, it was a local transaction.

Welcome to the Imola Mafia (fellow member here!) Nice car...

Re-welcome.

iWelcome 2.0

"No flamesuit required"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I welcome!!! Intake will make the car sound meaner from the front. Exhaust will change the character from the back. Both won't give any significant gains in actual power so those mods are for your ears and everyone else's!

The M54B30 engine is tweaked out really good as is. I had tuners who flew in from LA to Vancouver learn that their tuning of my ZHP proved to be hardly a difference in power while the car was attached to the dyno. It's an amazing engine and you'll come to love it's power and smoothness of you haven't already done so.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast