Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I found a killer deal on some BBS wheels w/tires for $1k. But I honestly think I want to put that money towards an exhaust and other mods before I do wheels. I really like the ZHP stock wheels

So just an idea.... I can buy a OBX catback exhaust that has stainless steel, mandrel bent piping for $465. Does anyone have the OBX exhaust that can give me some insight on the sound? I had an OBX catback exhaust on my last car. When I bought (only $300), I planned on swapping out the mufflers to get a better sound, but I actually ended up liking the sound of it, so I kept it. The main reason I like this system is because it has good material and mandrel bent pipes. Or should I just hold out and get the tse3? Thanks

Link to exhaust: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00T77...=AC_SX200_QL40

Woot! Parts are finally starting to arrive! Just got my Oil Feed Line. I have new roundels, grilles, Lamin-x fogs, and bumper trim on the way!
    Name:  20150317_152650.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  884.4 KB

Someone dropped some nice things off at my doorstep today! Going to paint the grilles black before I install them!

Name:  20150318_182113.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  1.29 MB

Awesome!!

So kinda a bittersweet weekend. The bumper trim that I have recieved must have been a bad batch, the clips were opposite, so they didn't fit. They will be returned...

As for the positive, the grilles came in and were painted black! Also installed Lamin-x yellow fogs. Ill get better pictures soon

And also on the list. Going to be ordering
    -New Headlight Lenses from Khoalty
    -Aux Input Kit from Turner Motorsports
    -Coby Wheel re-wrap

Name:  20150322_143607.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  2.17 MB
    Name:  20150322_100402.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  3.63 MB
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Makes sense. Oh, about the brakes. Dont know what kind of pads you have. The OEM make a lot of brake dust. On the e90 I changed to Akebono ceramic pads and love the results. Perhaps you can consider this when it's time to replace the brake pads.
    Newbie here. I'm getting my brakes done now, and I hadn't even thought about getting ceramic pads. What's the cost difference for these ceramic pads vs OEM? Are they compatible with OEM rotors, or have to be paired with something specific on the rotors? I've heard that ceramic pads can squeal - ever had that problem with these? I may call my mechanic tomorrow and tell him to hold off on the OEM's...

let me know I have a oem aux input kit willing to let go

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    let me know I have a oem aux input kit willing to let go
    Why didn't you tell me about it? I could use it

Sent from in the bushes

My 7 year itch.

Mods: BimmerBrakes Headers, Magnaflow full system, BYS Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Racing Dynamics Intake, Dinan Throttle Body, Bavarian Auto Short Shifter, ECS Tuning Strut Bar, Projector Fogs, Blackout Grilles, Euro Smoked Tail Lights, Black Corner Lights.

Upcoming: Coil Overs, Sway Bars, Polyurethane Bushings all around, M3 motor mounts

I ordered the Khoalty Headlight Lenses. I also ordered the Aux Input Kit from Turner Motorsport, only $39!
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast