Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: She's here!

Nice color choice

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

It's awesome that she finally made it home. She a good one, that's for sure.
    The noise that you described, I heard it too on the test drive but could not get it to duplicate it during the rest of the test drive. I thought it was coming from right rear.
    I too did a left turn, it was off cambered turn, crossing an intersection, I did another left turn on flat ground and there was nothing. I think it may the right rear, the wheel with the curbing, could have a slight bend but also remember that the rear tires are stretched a bit so it could also be the side wall turning over in combination with a wheel out of round.
    Any and all things mentioned are small little imperfections that any 11 year old car would have, she's a keeper and you got a good one. These little things that you will fix will help you bond with the car and make her yours when you're done. She runs really well and I would trade my 335i for her any day,
    Congrats again!!!
    You did tell your wife about your new mistress right?
    LOL Enjoy!!!!!

Just my 2 cents on the subject: Oil changes are easy and everyone has their favorite but look at Pennzoil Platinum Euro, I switched to this oil at 31k on my car and swore that it was like a tune up in a jug. Car ran noticeably better and gas mileage increased as well. Change diff and trans fluids as well, I went with Redline MT and Diff fluid. Either way, just drive her she needs her legs stretched!!!

Welcome. Great color choice for a zhp.

As far as working on it, doing it yourself is the best way.

thanks, guys. Yeah i want to start working on it myself little by little, but since the car has only been driven 2.5K miles in almost 3yrs i want to get the oil/fluids changed right away so want to do it at a shop since i don't have the tools to do it myself yet.

She looks good....

Big day for you. New car and Lundqvist back.

2006 CiC 6MT
    ZHP, Cold Weather, Xenon
    Sapphire Black / Black Leather / Black Cube

congrats!

as others mentioned, new headlight lenses from khoalty.com are cheap and easy to do.

fluid changes now is a good idea - if you're not up for it yourself, find a good indy. where are you located? perhaps other folks nearby can recommend someone trustworthy.

these cars are super easy to work on.

and post some pics of the scratches on the trunk!

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I'm on the 95 corridor ~15 miles north of New Haven, on the shoreline. I've looked at bimmershops.com and found an Indy in Niantic that has gotten 5 stars on the 8 reviews it's received, so figured i'll start with that one, unless someone can point me a different direction.

BTW, i just went to bimmershops again, clicked on the link to the Niantic Indy and what do they have posted in their pictures, a red zhp sedan being worked. it's meant to be

I'll try to take pictures of the trunk scratches and post them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast