Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

how to pair up bluetooth on 2006 BMW 330 ZHP?

hello all, i have a 06 ci and do not have the paperwork on how to use and set up the bluetooth. i have a iphone and want to pair it up, can anyone tell me how..thanks

I think bmwusa.com may have that information in PDF form. Let me see. Be right back.

This link should take you directly to the Bluetooth page at BMW. On the right, there is a link about connecting your iPhone.

Link to BMW Bluetooth information.

thank you very much.. i just read it but not sure where it says how to activate the bluetooth and set it in the car.. i did not see any instructions..

ok found it now.. the only problem is there is no paperwork on the bluetooth.. all other books and paperwork is there but not that.. so no i will have to figure out the pairing code. dont know what to do now.

Go to bmw's site and get to the owner's manual section.

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/owner/dgh.aspx

Once there, choose the year of your car (2006)>choose 330ci>see video about pairing car with iPhone (video is 4 minutes and 11 seconds).

You need the four-digit pairing key ("PK") for your Bluetooth module; the PK is, in deed, on the paperwork that you can't find, but it is also on the Bluetooth module itself. You just have to pull it out of the trunk & get a good look at it (the label is, of course, on the bottom face as installed so you can't see it unless you remove it).

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

The number is at the bottom of bluetooth module (the topmost horizontal shinny unit in this pic).

325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

^ Exactly the type of picture I was going to try to find to help out! The number is on the label after "PK". Once you have the PK (& reassembled your trunk), turn your ignition to accessories (or start the car) & then you have about two minutes (IIRC) to pair from your phone.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Great info. I was wondering if I even had it in my car and the missing horizontal shiny thing indicates I do not...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Excellent information. I have all of my manuals -- including the bluetooth manuals -- so I didn't even think about that 4-digit code.

Thanks to all.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast