Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Most E46's didn't come with bluetooth installed. The majority of E46's are pre-wired for it though.

Yep. I saw the wiring harness back there for it.

Wonder how much it is to get the module...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Yep. I saw the wiring harness back there for it.

Wonder how much it is to get the module...

I noticed some BT modules for sale on e46fanatics, they are still several hundred dollars... better to get a Parrot/Connects2 IMHO. But, if you can get a module at a good price, it's nice to have the option to keep completely OEM if that's your thing. I wouldn't think that OEM BT would be extremely high on someone list though... as long as what you have works. And from what I've read, the only difference is the OEM BT provides caller ID on your dash readout, where the Parrot/Connects2 doesn't.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Good info, John. Thanks.

-Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

thank you.. i will do that and see what happens.

If you can't get your PK code that way, I'm pretty sure if you provide your VIN to BMW, they can look it up for you.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

so heres my problem.. i dont have a iscreen or nav screen etc.. i have a harmon kardon raido.. also i do not have a menu button on the radio to pair. this is where i am stuck.. what to push and where. the video shows the on screen radio and the radio with the menu button i dont have either..

You sure its still the OEM head unit?
    What about the steering wheel? Got any buttons on that like R/T, and a pic of a person talking?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

yes its the harmon kardon.. maybe i just dont see it but there appears to be no button that says menu. i see mode but no menu.. maybe there is another way to pair it but i cant figure it out.

The video is for the E9Xs; there is no interaction to be done on a Business CD H/K radio (I have that type). Just start the car (or at least turn ignition to accessories) & the BT should be discoverable from your phone for ~120 seconds. It should appear in the list of available BT devices as "BMWXXXX" with the last few digits of your VIN.

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast