Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Does it look like this?

yes thats its.

Crickett has that radio too. Follow what Crickett said three posts up.

i see that.. i will do that in a little and see what happens.. thanks all..

Quote Originally Posted by larzhp View Post
    so heres my problem.. i dont have a iscreen or nav screen etc.. i have a harmon kardon raido.. also i do not have a menu button on the radio to pair. this is where i am stuck.. what to push and where. the video shows the on screen radio and the radio with the menu button i dont have either..
    Press the R/T Button, and go to your phone and look for bluetooth devices. It'll pop-up

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Well, the good news for me is I was just out messing around with my Droid X in the ZHP and I was able to get it to discover the blue tooth in the car- so I guess I do have it after all.

Bad part is, I don't know my pairing key and can't find the module in the trunk...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Quote Originally Posted by kayger12 View Post
    Well, the good news for me is I was just out messing around with my Droid X in the ZHP and I was able to get it to discover the blue tooth in the car- so I guess I do have it after all.

Bad part is, I don't know my pairing key and can't find the module in the trunk...

Droid X. Tapatalk. Use it.
    What good fortune! Were you able to get your trunk lining out like in Oli's pic in post 7?

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

In my 335, I believe the 4-digit number is the last four numbers of my VIN (by default). My wife knows for sure, though. She's taking a nap. When she wakes up, I will confirm.

well, i pushed the button and did all that was said, but my iphone will not discover it,, maybe there is something keeping it from coming on or working.

Current models do, indeed, use the last four, IIRC, but they made that good decision a generation too late for the E46, sadly.

(At least my PK isn't my last four . . . )

Travis | ’04 ZHP sedan 6MT | WeĭssLĭcht AEs | BMW clears | Plasti-Dipped grilles | BMW Perf. intake | TMS Power Pulleys | DIY aux-in | !CDV
    Sprint Booster w/Sport button | Mich PS AS4 (245 sq) | M3 front sway | Z4M LCABs | Beisan VANOS rebuild | GAS DISA rebuild | BMW diag. PC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast