Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateZHP View Post
    Oh em gee. This is VERY cool. But it's on the wrong coast...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    This should not be a determining factor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

How so? I don't have the time to go look at it. It's already at the top of the price range, so shipping it would put it above the price range.

Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

that is a cool, cool car. saw it on BaT this morning.

S2000 gets my vote. pass on the TT... had one. awful engine.

i also would check out the M roadster. my dad had one about 10 years ago and it was a hoot. needed better damping though - factory dampers at 3 years old were not up to the task.

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

If we're eschewing Audi's for being high-maintenance, then what about our... oh, never mind... love is blind... and I have no regrets.

Still, I have to admit a certain occasional lusting for a mistress that is fun, fast, & sporty, has a sweet soulful voice & a sinfully sensuous body AND is reliable almost to a fault... her name is G37 Coupe. Her older sister G35 is also, BTW Pirate, all those things and well within your target pricing.

We had great service out of a G35 Sedan.

The problem with the G35 is that it's hard finding a manual that hasn't been beat on. Trust me, I've looked.

Here's an update... I should be picking this beauty up next Saturday, pending a good PPI and my inspection upon actually seeing it in person.

http://www.mroadsterbuyersguide.com/...ListingID=4711

Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I love my 2003 Audi A4 Quattro "battlewagon" - it serves us well running errands; however, I doubt we ever buy another Audi as they are just too maintenance intensive - we do not think they are as reliable long term as the BMW. Just had to swap out the auto trans with a salvage auto trans - apparently Audi autos known for issues. Replaced timing belt for $$. Replaced suspension bushings.
    We just traded our 2005 3.0 Avant as well as we did not want to deal with any trans issues. My understanding is that was/is mostly a B6 issue. the trans like the autos in our ZHPs has "lifetime" fluid and if you don't change early then it's a coin flip whether or not you have later issues. My Indy indicated its not the fluid that goes bad but the valve bodies on that trans and solution is rebuild which is in the thousands. I've owned both BMWs and Audis since the mid 90s and maintenance costs are about the same overall. If you want low maint. costs buy a Toyota. If you want German ride and handling well here we are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Jon D; 03-29-2015 at 11:46 AM.
    Jon D -- 04 330cic Imola Red ZHP Vert -- Active Autowerke Exhaust, Software remap & Strut Bar, K&N filter, custom stereo[Alpine head unit (CDA105) w/Sirius Radio, Iphone integration & Alpine amp (PDX-5), Hertz speakers (165.3 F, 130.3R), JL Sub(CS110RG -W 1v2)], Color match grills, tint all around for when the tops up, custom painted 135s

Other Cars
    2014 Audi SQ5 2015 GMC Canyon All Terrain

Quote Originally Posted by PirateZHP View Post
    The problem with the G35 is that it's hard finding a manual that hasn't been beat on. Trust me, I've looked.

Here's an update... I should be picking this beauty up next Saturday, pending a good PPI and my inspection upon actually seeing it in person.

http://www.mroadsterbuyersguide.com/...ListingID=4711

Congrats. I hope it checks out. Don Adolpho will be pleased.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234