Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    lmao
    You trickster you.
    BP, are you anywhere close to Fairfield? That's where that m roadster is. I'm definitely interested in it and plan to call the guy today. Didn't know if you'd be willing to check it out?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    2003 ZHP Sedan, 6sp, Jet Black/Sand with Black Cube
    *Amber Army*

Quote Originally Posted by PirateZHP View Post
    BP, are you anywhere close to Fairfield? That's where that m roadster is. I'm definitely interested in it and plan to call the guy today. Didn't know if you'd be willing to check it out?

I sure am willing to check it out. Fairfield is about 10 minutes from me, if that.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I sure am willing to check it out. Fairfield is about 10 minutes from me, if that.
    Sweet. I plan to call the seller today. I'll keep you posted. I really appreciate it!

Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    *Amber Army*

Sweet. I plan to call the seller today. I'll keep you posted. I really appreciate it!

I'll send you my cell in PM so you can contact me directly if needed.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

Such Wub in here

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Well, a C55 AMG would be a hoot! I love my 2003 Audi A4 Quattro "battlewagon" - it serves us well running errands; however, I doubt we ever buy another Audi as they are just too maintenance intensive - we do not think they are as reliable long term as the BMW. Just had to swap out the auto trans with a salvage auto trans - apparently Audi autos known for issues. Replaced timing belt for $$. Replaced suspension bushings. All maintenance items but I had better service out of my 2005 325 (250k miles and still going) and my 2005 ZHP (RIP).

I would shop for a 335/535 or ZHP in that price range. Check out Donohoo or IQ Auto - they often have deals on factory buybacks - I have been watching those for 135/335/535.
    +1 on the Audi issues. Had a 2005 S4, and catastrophic transmission failure led me to get rid of it. Went back in for a new S6, and loved it, but constantly fear it'll need $$ repairs any moment once it gets a few more years on it. Newly switched to ZHP (needed to cut back on auto spend) from S6, and love the ZHP too! Definitely miss the luxury of the S6, but the ZHP feels like a tank and will be on the road long after the S6 has given up the ghost! Go ZHP all the way! I'll add that I also considered 335i, but I liked the price range on the ZHP a bit more, even factoring in the maintenance it'll need...

I just saw an E36 330ti for sale. It was a 318ti purchased brand new and it was driven straight to a shop to get an S50 and other M3 goodies installed within 500 miles of new purchase. I just saw the ad for it and it is really amazing! It looks like no expense was spared and it wouldn't surprise me considering how much a crate motor and tranny cost as well as all that other M3 goodness. It's pretty much an M3 only as a hatchback and with about 700 pounds less weight!

Here is a link:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/4942664316.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

*Honda S2000
    VTEC bro! One of the best engines Honda has ever made bro! Incredible Power to Weight ratio bro! No torque down low though bro!

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

I just saw an E36 330ti for sale. It was a 318ti purchased brand new and it was driven straight to a shop to get an S50 and other M3 goodies installed within 500 miles of new purchase. I just saw the ad for it and it is really amazing! It looks like no expense was spared and it wouldn't surprise me considering how much a crate motor and tranny cost as well as all that other M3 goodness. It's pretty much an M3 only as a hatchback and with about 700 pounds less weight!

Here is a link:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/4942664316.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh em gee. This is VERY cool. But it's on the wrong coast...

Matt/Matthew/Belvin
    *Amber Army*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast