Guys,

I dropped by the Golden Lamb today and talked with their event planner. The below pricing includes:

1) Private reserved parking lot - I figure we can meet up early, say 1800, look at everyone's car and mingle until dinner @ 1900. I will be at the parking lot at 1730 to ensure you guys know where to park.

2) Full three course dinner. Served in our own banquet room, with room for up to 80. I think we have ~50 coming.

3) Cash Bar

4) H'orderves

5) Staffing to support the above.

The price is $37.95 + 6.75% sales tax + 20% gratuity = $37.95 X 1.2675 = $48.10 + Paypal fee's = say $50.00 (I would need this paid for you and your guests no later than 15 April 2015). Payment can be made via the "donate" button on the site.

You will pick your desert and main course when you arrive.

The options for this dinner are awesome and the food is absolutely delish. Everyone attending, let me know your thoughts.

Other pics I took on the walk around:

They also have 18 full service hotel rooms. They've named the rooms "The John Adams Room", etc.....and they're really setup very historically and cozy. She assured me the rates at the Golden Lamb are competitive for this time of year.