Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale: 2002 Jeep Wrangler

Probably not the best place, but figured I would see if anyone would be interested.

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
    approx. 60k Miles (Im not home to get the exact number)

This is how the Jeep sits, it is currently at the shop

The Good
    It is currently sitting at the shop being torn down, and all new parts being installed once I order everything. If you have serious interest I will work with you on what you would like re installed.

Getting a new suspension: approx. 3.5" lift
    33" Mickey Thompson MTZs on Rubicon Moab Wheels
    Getting new exhaust from the cat back.
    Getting new soft top
    New gears being installed (4.10s)
    New rear axle being installed (D44)
    The inside is getting rhino lined in the rear tub
    Have Currie Anti-Rock being installed
    SYE is installed

Probably forgetting something, but that is the jest

The Bad
    Not much once all of that is installed

The passenger side front fender has some body damage from me coming around a trail and tapping a tree, its not horrible and it common on any Wrangler that is used on the trail.

With that said I also have the Rev111 Fenders that can be included which look like these (fronts only)

Price is negotiable Blue Book in good condition is almost $13k

If it remains at the shop to get all work done I will be looking for around $11.5k obo

If you would like to take the jeep as is for a project I am open to offers and will give you a list of exactly what needs to be done to make it road worthy, its really minor things, I just dont have the time anymore with my job.

And even if no one on our forum is looking, we get a lot of Google traffic here. The site typically gets indexed pretty well.

Sweet. My wrangler is getting some 33's and a 2.5 lift this spring. Jeeps are fun.

Still for sale?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim