Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have 3 sets in my garage!
    Maybe I should "pre-press" some for members.
    Now... How the hell to press them. Lol

BMW CCA # 510252

Quote Originally Posted by Simmsled View Post
    I have 3 sets in my garage!
    Maybe I should "pre-press" some for members.
    Now... How the hell to press them. Lol
    That might work! I'd take pre-order sales though so you don't get stuck with inventory... There is a tool for rent.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46f member

Matt, you still have any empty lollipops laying around u want to get rid of? I've already got my FCAB's (power flex) and would lo get empty lollipops before my install day to make it easier. Then I can empty my existing lollipops after I'm done and sell them to someone else getting ready to do this job.

Blake - 2005 330i ZHP 6-sp

Quote Originally Posted by AggieBlake View Post
    Matt, you still have any empty lollipops laying around u want to get rid of? I've already got my FCAB's (power flex) and would lo get empty lollipops before my install day to make it easier. Then I can empty my existing lollipops after I'm done and sell them to someone else getting ready to do this job.
    this is a great idea. if i was in the US i'd offer to do this for folks, i have lots of spares (and tools).
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Peter, you need to move to Texas for many reasons, of which this is just one. To sweeten the deal: I was on track 2 weeks ago and am at autoX tomorrow. No winter downtime here. And no salt either... So hardly any rust. Come south. Join us.

Blake,

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...(lollipops)-30

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Peter, you need to move to Texas for many reasons, of which this is just one. To sweeten the deal: I was on track 2 weeks ago and am at autoX tomorrow. No winter downtime here. And no salt either... So hardly any rust. Come south. Join us.
    haha. trust me, after 26 years, mostly in VT, and 10 years in ontario - i am READY for a climate change! however i don't think i could get my canadian wife to move to the US. she loves canada (and, really, it is pretty amazing here).

peter
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Glad you saw this Dan. I just caught up.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - an e46fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    haha. trust me, after 26 years, mostly in VT, and 10 years in ontario - i am READY for a climate change! however i don't think i could get my canadian wife to move to the US. she loves canada (and, really, it is pretty amazing here).

peter
    Totally understood! Anyways, come July will be having this conversation in reverse. We may have a year-round season here, but tracking a car in 100° ambient is not fun. "Here's my $300, now let me sweat like a pig while my greasy tires slip all over the place."

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Totally understood! Anyways, come July will be having this conversation in reverse. We may have a year-round season here, but tracking a car in 100° ambient is not fun. "Here's my $300, now let me sweat like a pig while my greasy tires slip all over the place."
    LOL, yep. summers where i live are 75ºF and breezy. and the lake is 10min away on 3 sides (we're kind of on an island). may til november here is awesome.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12