Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

BMW E46 Birch Anthracite sedan

I think I may have the only set (well almost complete! I have 10 pieces so I am missing two... One of which is the ebrake which happens to be on its way to me) of Birch Anthracite for the E46 sedan (probably including the coupe and convertible too) in the states...

This birch set (includes auto shift knob, manual 6 speed M shift knob, steering wheel trim) is in immaculate condition 9.8/10. Extremely high gloss, little to no swirls, no cracks, and practically looks brand new.

My brother (his handle is BavarianE31),and I collect individual trims and we've seen our share of Birch anthracite, albeit for the E39 (he still has some for sale if anyone's interested). In fact, this is the first set I've seen for any E46 config - but we've helped many E39 M5board perfect their interior over the years.

Some examples:
    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e39...oly-grail.html
    http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...Interior-Items

First of all, individual trims have a metal backing (instead of plastic I think... Honestly, I'm not 100% sure on this as we really only handle individual trims!). The E46 set I have is hands down the BEST condition set out of all of the individual interior trims we've encountered - it's beauty is breathtaking... To the point I want to keep it as wall art in fear of having passengers scratch it...

Depending on the lighting - it can resemble like high gloss piano black trim (the highest quality birch sets anyways) until the sun hits it - then the magic happens. It has a surprising array of colors: brown, black, red swirls with a depth unmatched in any other trim. It's truly amazing and I can't justify it in words (or pictures... - ask any Birch owner, this trim is impossible to photograph without perfect lighting and a high quality camera - the deep black simply messes up the shots unless you're outdoors or in direct sunlight).

And where are the rest of the pictures? Well, simply put - I do not have a good camera (only a phone) and the lighting is extremely poor since it's so late, but when I get around to it I'll be sure to upload more pics!!!!

Enjoy!!!!
    Fuelly

Sent from mobile
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Very rare and very nice.

sent from my phone

Damn maybe I should enlist you to find me replacement pieces of brushed aluminum for my M

GoingHAM mobile
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Coupe or sedan?

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Damn maybe I should enlist you to find me replacement pieces of brushed aluminum for my M

GoingHAM mobile

Quote Originally Posted by Just_George View Post
    Coupe or sedan?
    He said his M... as in, M3. Coupe.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post

GoingHAM mobile
    Shouldn't be a problem. Let me know which pieces you need and what kind of aluminum trim so we're 100% sure... There's so many. One google pic would do.

Thanks!
    Fuelly

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    He said his M... as in, M3. Coupe.
    this is why people hate you :P hahaha jk