Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I guess the general consensus is that I'm not very bright. I suppose that might be the case. I thought my car (and all ZHP's) was worth more, but I guess not. I couldn't afford to sit on it any longer.

I didn't post very much, but I was on here every week. Best of luck to you guys.

I meant no offense.

What a bank using NADA thinks it is worth is very different from what I think it is worth (a lot more). I just meant that a bank might value it short at 11k and offer to finance 75% of that, and that the buyer might not be able to come up with the difference.

I lost a deal this week over someone coming up with 2k to refi, so it happens.

Hopefully you're happy with the deal. If it falls through, you might want to post here before relisting on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_One View Post
    I guess the general consensus is that I'm not very bright. I suppose that might be the case. I thought my car (and all ZHP's) was worth more, but I guess not. I couldn't afford to sit on it any longer.
    I don't think it has anything to do with you not being bright and I do feel that these cars are worth more. The problem is that while EAG (whom you bought from) can command a very high price and get it, we as individual sellers don't have the same cache as they do. For one of us to command $17k+ for a 90k mile car it would not only have to be rare (which yours was) but also absolutely pristine and with a fully documented history. I declined to buy in the end, not because of anything to do with your car but due to the fact that because it wasn't "my" perfect ZHP i wanted a deal that I considered to good to pass up. If oxford green was my dream color then no doubt I would have bought it. I think in the end your car sold for right around what other cars in its mile range and condition have sold for recently.

You got the most one could hope for, and is on the high end of the spectrum for the most part. Most of the cars with that mileage that are super clean and extremely well kept sell for that much, so that's something to be happy about.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I didn't post very much, but I was on here every week. Best of luck to you guys.
    Wouldn't say that at all - you had a beautiful car, man. Price you got was right down the middle IMO. Best of luck!

2004 BMW 330i ZHP sedan 6MT w/ 89k miles OXFORD GREEN OVER NATURAL BROWN - $1...

Quote Originally Posted by NashvilleJohn View Post
    Wouldn't say that at all - you had a beautiful car, man. Price you got was right down the middle IMO. Best of luck!
    +1 congrats. Wish it was me that got it.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

I think you got a good price. Up here in Canada cars (and everything else) tend to be more expensive than down south, and a clean ZHP with that mileage would be around $12-13k CAD / $10-11k USD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123