Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help with bumpers

Ok guys so I have a dilemma.... I love the look of my m tech bumper but I always wanted the csl front bumper cover. I contacted a local shop that I have dealt with in the past and my brother just bought front and rear M replica bumpers for his e90 and the fitment is dead on. While I was on the phone with the rep he told me that they also carry the rear M3 bumper with quad exhaust. So I was thinking of ordering the csl front, M3 rear and in a month or 2 get the cf M3 vented hood and csl cf trunk. I'm going for the aggressive look. What do you guys think should I pull the trigger and get the bumpers or keep my bumpers?

Don't.

His: 05 330 ZHP Imola Red - 07 Z4 M Coupe Imola Red
    Hers: 04 330i ZSP
    2004 325 M56 Steel Blue Metallic - Sold
    Stephen's DD & AutoX/HPDE Build Thread
    Stewart WP - Z4M LCAB - M3 trans/motor mounts - DICE MediageBridge Duo - ARC-8 17x8.5"
    DrVANOS - Mason Engineering Race Strut Bar - E30 Exp. Cap - Custom Black+Beige Interior - M3 Seats
    Bilstein PSS10 - Turner Sway Bars 27/21 - ECST RTAB Limiters - R.E. RSM

Is this a sedan? Because done right, the CSL style front can look pretty good.

Name:  DSC_0541.JPG
Views: 166
Size:  236.9 KB

Not sure what the etiquette is on linking from e46f, but that is a pic I saved to show how bauce style 68s can look.

If a coupe, I would say no. And in either case, I would say no to the rear. Not my taste personally, but I respect your opinion if that's what you want to do.

Thanks guys I appreciate your input. My car is a coupe this is the look I'm trying to go for
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  242.7 KB

Personally I would stay away from the wannabe M. I've known some acquaintances that have done stuff like this, regretted it, and sold the cars for a loss.

Personally, if all you want is a sick ass coupe, it can be done much cheaper, and just look for another sick ass coupe for inspiration.

My suggestion:
    Name:  yyM2t.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  21.8 KB

That car looks way better than a wannabe M IMO, and is 100% legit. Respect and represent the non-M. Nothing wrong with it.

Edit: I realized this came off a little harsher than I intended. Nothing wrong with you choosing that other car as your inspiration. Just realize that by the time you are done, you could have just sold your coupe and bought an actual M. To each their own though, I'm sure people are going to not like my car very much, but I do what I want anyway so haters gonna hate lol.

If it were a 325 or 323 or regular 330i I would say go ahead, but if it's a zhp you already have the right platform to upgrade with lots of lips and splitters to make your car more aggressive looking and unique.

Agree with the above. A ZHP coupe with the stance I posted would be badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    If it were a 325 or 323 or regular 330i I would say go ahead, but if it's a zhp you already have the right platform to upgrade with lots of lips and splitters to make your car more aggressive looking and unique.
    I agree with this completely
    --Bryant

2004 330i ZHP Imola | 6MT | /// Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel | Khoalty Angel Eyes | eBay Headers | Euro RCR Light Package | Vibrant Performance Custom Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    +1

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

You guys are right it's settled I'm keeping my bumpers. Ordering a hamman lip on Wednesday also picking up OEM M3 mirrors tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast