Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

New to BMWs and here

got the invite from dane wilson from over on r3v where i spend most of my time. my e30 is in the process of getting an m52 + assorted goodies so i had to purchase the ZHP to daily (bought a few months ago). silbergrau in color, 2004 330i ZHP 6spd w/ upgraded sway bars and poly MMs. would eventually like to get rid of all the amber exterior lighting on her as well as down the road throw some coilovers and nice wheels on it. ive had my eye out for the MK motorsport two piece 18 inch wheels for her. heres a few shots of cars ive messed around with (all VWs up until the purchase of the e30 last september) and the e30. no shots of the ZHP though, sorry guys/gals. thanks for the read.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Welcome! I also drove VWs for many years before buying my first BMW... an 88 325is.

You don't see many Harlequin Golfs.

My first car was a VW Scirocco.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome.
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Looks great Badclown. Glad to have you along for the ride....
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Welcome! Nice assortment of cars there.
    "No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of"

09 135i Msport 6mt
    04 330i ZHP (sold)
    David

Welcome.

The S52 Swap will certainly be well worth it when done. I was able to ride shotgun in one that had it swapped during a Auto-X event...Fun time.

Project STX: TCKline Racing l APEX l Vorshlag l Eibach l Hawk l Schroth l BMW Performance

Welcome. I've owned a few Veedubs.
    "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

2009 Horizon Blue Mini R56 Cooper S 6spd
    2012 Pepper White Mini R56 "Justa" Cooper 6spd
    On the hunt for an e30, z3, or 318ti...

Welcome! Love the Harlequin! I came from VWs as well. My last car was a modded MKIV GTI and I still have my 60 Ragtop Type 1.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Lance
    Autobahn South
    S/ASH
    My car finds your lack of faith disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by pyreguy View Post
    Welcome! Love the Harlequin! I came from VWs as well. My last car was a modded MKIV GTI and I still have my 60 Ragtop Type 1.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

pics of the '60?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast