Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FS 2004 330i ZHP Sedan, 6MT, 89k, Orient Blue/Sand Leather, Northern IN –Clean, Service Records, and w/ Extras!

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    UPDATE (07JUN2015): SOLD!!!

Since this community has such a specific focus, I thought I would offer my ZHP here first to fellow enthusiasts...

VIN: WBAEV53414KM06475
    Year: 2004
    Make: BMW
    Model: 330i ZHP
    Price: $12,950 USD (see description below for what is included in price)
    Mileage: 89,xxx (approx.)
    Transmission type: 6 Speed Manual
    Body Type (coupe or sedan): Sedan
    Color: Orient Blue Metallic
    Packages: Performance, Cold Weather, Harmon Kardon
    Options: Leather, Glass Moonroof, Auto-dimming Mirror, Park Distance Control (rear), Xenon Headlights, Navigation System
    Title status: Clear, in-hand (no liens)

2004 BMW 330i ZHP Performance Package sedan, Orient Blue Metallic with Black Cube and Sand Leather interior, for sale. Car has approx. 89K miles and is in excellent mechanical condition. No accidents, no paintwork, no rust. Always non-smoker, never any pets inside. Never tracked or autocrossed. I am the 3rd owner and have owned the car since February 2011 and 57k. I searched for about 6 months until I found this one; the condition of the car was too good to pass up even though the paint color I had not considered. It’s been an extremely solid and engaging car every day, and I’ve loved owning, driving, and maintaining it the past 4 years. Sadly, it is time to let it go to a new owner as I should make room for something with a hatch for my growing family.

Maintenance History:

I have a large file of receipts/service records, plus an Microsoft Excel file to document service history that will go with the car. Oil changes have always been OEM BMW Castrol 5W30 every 5-7.5k (oil analysis @ 72k indicated oil was still in great shape with 6200 miles on it) except for 1st 10k service under warranty. Engine has routinely required 1 additional quart of oil between changes, which is typical of BMW inline-6s. 1st owner used it as a nice-day 3rd car and put on 19k over 4 yrs. I’ve done most of my own maintenance/repairs using either Genuine BMW or OE parts. Much of the usual E46 known issues have been addressed, and the car has received some upgrades along the way. Also have all state safety and emission inspection reports when the vehicle was registered in PA and MD (IN does not require safety or emissions inspections). Original Monroney sticker is included (MSRP: $46,945).

Fluids:
    Engine – BMW (Castrol) Synthetic 5W30
    Transmission – Redline D4 ATF
    Differential – Redline 75W90 Synthetic Gear Oil
    Brake/Clutch fluid – ATE Super Blue
    Coolant – 50/50 BMW Coolant/Distilled Water

List of most notable items addressed within last few years (full Excel file available upon request):
    EDIT: Double VANOS unit, VANOS oil feed line, valve cover gasket (89k)
    • DISA valve, motor mounts, hydraulic tensioner, pulley, idler pulley, belts inspected and reused, power steering high-pressure hose with new crush washers (88k)
    • Sunroof sunshade sliders replaced (86k)
    • CCV and hoses replaced with cold-weather insulated parts (84k)
    • Expansion tank, radiator, radiator cap, coolant temp sensor o-ring, upper and lower radiator hoses replaced, 50/50 BMW coolant (82k), EMP Stewart water pump, OEM thermostat (50k)
    • Four-wheel alignment with fuel and driver weight ballast when camber plates installed (81k)
    • Front and rear brake service, rotors, pads, stainless steel brake lines, pad wear sensors, fluid (77k)
    • Valve Cover Gasket replaced with Beisan Systems VANOS seals and rattle repair kit (68k) – VANOS is quiet
    • Inspection II @ 60k (spark plugs, fuel filter, oil service, air filter, cabin microfilter)
    • Subframe/trunk floor inspected (53k, 80k)
    • Transmission, differential fluid, taillight grounding recall (66k)
    • Front lower control arms, FCABs, front and rear sway bar bushings, RTABs with limiters, RSMs with reinforcement plates, steering guibo (67-76k)
    • Has ZKW Xenons – housing bowls are NOT burnt!
    • Has Bosch coils (Bremi brand was recalled)

Upgrades:
    • Koni Sport adjustable struts/shocks
    • KMAC Stage 2 adjustable camber plates
    • Pelican Parts RTAB limiter washers
    • OEM BMW front strut tower brace
    • UUC OE rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads, UUC braided brake lines
    • CDV removed for more predictable, smooth clutch engagement.
    • OEM MZ3 shift lever, bent to center properly; also UUC DSSR (had an EVO3 installed for ~1k miles, removed due to incorrect parts shipped with kit)
    • OEM M3 leather steering wheel (alcantara wheel was still in good shape)
    • Intravee II iPod interface, compatible w/ NAV
    • OEM front license plate delete trim
    • BavAuto MTech rear trunk lip spoiler, colormatched (326 spoiler delete from factory)
    • Ziza 6000k Super White halogen foglight bulbs (better matches xenon color output)

Overall this car looks very nice and drives just as well. I would not hesitate to drive it across country or anywhere else for that matter. Car is 100% ready to go and needs absolutely nothing. Engine pulls like new, transmission is fluid and precise, clutch grabs as it should, tight handling. It is also extremely devoid of rattles – BMW did a great job on the boring little details of the E46 that make it such a solid vehicle.

Car comes on 17x8 OEM Style 200s (from E85 Z4) and 225/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS70s, maybe 1-2 winter seasons left on them. I also have a set of clean 17x8.5 D-Force LTW5s in anthracite on 1-yr-old 245/40/17 Dunlop Direzza ZIIs that I run in the summer, which I can include with the sale if I receive my asking price. (I purchased it with the OEM Style 200s, OEM Style 135s were sold off by the 2nd owner.)

Additionally, I have a set of Weathertech winter floor mats, a NEW set of OEM carpeted floor mats, and BMW fitted trunk liner that I’ll include for asking price. I also have misc. spare parts to go with the car (oil filters, clips, fasteners, etc.).

Full Disclosure:
    As an enthusiast and someone who has purchased several sporting cars over the years, many from a distance, I feel strongly about being as fair and honest as I can and not having anyone's time wasted. Here is a list of all known issues that any seriously interested parties should be aware of…

• The car did have an ESS supercharger installed for ~6k miles by the 2nd owner. It was removed and everything put back to stock just prior to sale to me.
    • VANOS seals and shims, DISA replacement, DME flash, cleaning MAF, propane-testing for vacuum leaks, etc. has not resolved a slight dip in torque below 2500rpm. It’s an annoyance to me, although the car is strong everywhere else in the powerband.
    EDIT: Double VANOS unit has been replaced (from DRVANOS.com), no more lacking of torque below 2500 rpm. Engine pulls cleanly and strong throughout.
    • The headlights are currently aimed slightly higher than optimal. One day, they randomly pointed too low after their start-up sequence and stayed there. After I tried manually adjusting them as well as the dealer – they are where they are. I then disconnected the front leveling sensor from the control arm and played with it, getting no response, so I replaced the sensor (aim still not ideal). They still adjust dynamically, and it is a rare occurrence that oncoming traffic flashes their high beams at me.

EXTERIOR 8.5/10 No accidents, no rust, no paint or body work – all original panels. Hand-wash only, paint sealants/waxes 2x/yr. Paint shines. It’s been a daily driver by myself and the previous owner (also a BMW enthusiast) since 2008, and is definitely not concourse but very presentable. So there will be very small stone chips here and there (but touched up) and scratches in the clear coat. The front bumper has scrapes on the underside mostly from before me. There are a few very minor scratches around the car that I didn’t feel paint correction could fix.

I always park away from others and walk to avoid damage to the car. Doors have no dings/dents, the rest of the car has a handful scattered about. They are all so minor, I no longer notice them unless I study the car, and they do not detract from its overall appearance. Undercarriage is very clean for an 11-yr-old mostly daily-driven vehicle; it didn’t see winter use early in its life, and limited when in Maryland as the 2nd owner sometimes worked from home.

INTERIOR 9/10 Leather in great shape, no stains, rips or tears, leather conditioning/deep cleaning yearly. Extremely light bolster wear on the driver’s seat, center armrest, passenger seat has a few character lines. Rear seat is nearly perfect. M3 steering wheel leather looks almost new. A couple of minor scuffs here and there. It’s amazing how well the interior has aged.

This has been a special car to me with many memories attached. I would rather pass on to a fellow enthusiast where it can be appreciated rather than let a dealer peddle it.

Car is located in Goshen, IN 46528 and can be seen by appointment only for those seriously interested. I do not need to sell before finding a replacement vehicle, so no need to wait it out. Photos in Dropbox link were taken after a quick wash. Since I drive it daily, mileage will increase slightly until I purchase its replacement. Being sold AS-IS, no warranty given or implied.

EDIT: No trades, partial or complete.

My name is Matt, and you may contact me via email about the car: mkrazit at gmail dot com

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sc/994kry5io...kLodCO3MwNsPMa
    Last edited by mkrazit; 06-07-2015 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Sold
    06/2010 328i M-Sport Wagon, 6MT, Le Mans Blue/Saddle Brown

GLWS.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Love it! Hope you get every penny for it.

Great car - glws!

Very nice, GLWS!

Wow this is a good buy. GLWS.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Makes me realize how dirty mine is at the moment. GLWS, car looks very well cared for.

Now that's how you list a car for sale! Love the details and photos. Car looks spectacular!

It a great deal given the condition and long list of maintenance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast