Selling these E30 325i instrument clusters on behalf of my friend.
They are both MotoMeter clusters from 325i's.

Cluster #1:
Needles are painted Brilliant Red to match the car it came from. All gauges functioned properly at the time of removal. The odometer gears were replaced with new gears from odometergears.com a few years ago, somewhere around 2009. The car was totaled in 2011, and the cluster has been sitting in storage since. The cluster came from a 1987 325e with S50 conversion.

Both mounting tabs are intact, and the sale includes the black bezel that covers the tabs. There is a horizontal imperfection across the plastic face of the cluster.

Asking $100.

Cluster 2:
This one came from a 1990 325is with S50 conversion. All gauges functioned properly at the time of removal. The odometer gears are original but were still functional at the time. This vehicle was totaled in 2012 and the cluster has been sitting in storage since.

One mounting tab is broken, but the other one is still usable. The face of the cluster appears to be in decent shape.

Asking $80.

We are open to offers on both items. Shipping will cost extra. We prefer local pickup, but can deliver within a reasonable distance from Bridgeport, CT (PM for details) for the cost of gas and tolls (if applicable).