Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Sadly, no. My notes would look something like this...

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the fuel pump started acting weird. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive..." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge Roundels.

I drove a lot. Something broke. I fixed it.

I think I am on my fourth set of control arms, one fuel pump, a few water pumps and one thermostat, expansion tank, new pulleys, a DISA rebuild, VANOS seals, Lord knows how many tires, two sets of F/R brakes, one xenon ballast, couple of strippers, recover of my driver's seat leather, new windshield at the end of the month, a starter, four girlfriends, new bushings all four corners, valve cover gasket, one partridge and one pear tree. I think that covers it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Well, the alternators on our cars have some life. Exact unknown, as the car is at the shop. Just a tick over 238,750 miles on the original alternator.

Took the car to the shop for a little TLC.

Swapped over to my new-to-me BBS CH wheels. They look sexy, even in the rain. I will get pics when I get the car home on Friday.

Replaced worn upper strut mounts.

Bled the clutch to see of that gets rid of some of the numbness.

Staying another night to have the R wheel bearings replaced.

Def looking forward to pics. What did you have on before?
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Def looking forward to pics. What did you have on before?
    BBS RCs that are on the car in the photos on the first page. I have turned into a BBS whore. When it stops raining, I will grab some pics.

Dirty car. Back at the shop. Visited it this morning and took it out for a burn. Looks like it threw a balancing weight. So it stays overnight again.

what are you planning to do with the BBS RCs?

Quote Originally Posted by cakM3 View Post
    New wheels look perfect Ray!
    Thanks dude. Appreciate you brokering the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    what are you planning to do with the BBS RCs?
    You do realize that I own another 2 E46 Coupes...

I am sure that where they sit, they will hold up laundry for a while until I get new meats on them on they end up on my ZHP.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Thanks dude. Appreciate you brokering the deal.

You do realize that I own another 2 E46 Coupes...

I am sure that where they sit, they will hold up laundry for a while until I get new meats on them on they end up on my ZHP.
    Haha yes I know. I thought I ask anyways since BBS RC is a winner. I was tempted to buy a set of 17x8 awhile back but I didn't and now I have the fakies apex arc8s

-Sent from Mobile

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast