Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interested in running an LSD, do these seem to be a fairly wallet conscious option?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

'01 330i

I never saw a price posted. Do consider MFactory as Slater, Novaphotog and I have done. No complaints.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    I never saw a price posted. Do consider MFactory as Slater, Novaphotog and I have done. No complaints.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous
    I will look into them, debating on going through the motor and supercharging or motor swap so LSD will def be in order. I had seen a while back some company had come up with a drop in part to make our factory diffs LSD, not sure what if anything ever came of it.

'01 330i

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerWill View Post
    I will look into them, debating on going through the motor and supercharging or motor swap so LSD will def be in order. I had seen a while back some company had come up with a drop in part to make our factory diffs LSD, not sure what if anything ever came of it.

There are 1-2 threads here with lots of input on the M/F LSD (in case you missed them).

---

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    There are 1-2 threads here with lots of input on the M/F LSD (in case you missed them).

---
    I'll check them out thank you

'01 330i

Traction all over the place, wavetrac LSD installed

LSD types and brands (picking the right one)
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13858

Limited-Slip Differential FAQ
    http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15831

---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12