Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah Charlie, a few people ruin it for everyone.

As much as I love going to enthusiast-based meets, the ones who tend ruin them get's everyone labeled by the police and with my cars I'd rather not be part of that BS. I have enough attention from the LEO's that I don't need to be associated with the idiots that decide burnouts are cool...

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Jersey
    After last year I didn't think they would be welcomed back at the same location. I'm probably still in.
    +1

Not sure I'm in at all after that.

Thumbs, iPhone, Tapatalk.

I was at Bimmerfest East last year but I had to leave early so I missed all this. The year before it was really hot I don't think there were any big problems then. The whole burnout, crazy driving thing is a problem with a lot cars and coffee meets too. Definitely a case a few ruining it for everyone!

I'm throwing this out there for the people south of us...(Kpro and I are in south Jersey)
    If you want to roll in the night before and stay at our house, we can all roll up there together... It will an early start for you guys otherwise. We can hold about 5 people on various couches and blow up mattresses ... some of which are quite comfy as some of you already know... or feel free to pitch a tent in the yard...
    We have one queen size mattress for anyone bringing their SO.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Bimmerfest East 2015 - August 15, 2015 - Englishtown, New Jersey.

Rob,

Ann and I will take you up in that offer. We are going to the beach that Friday so well stop in after. We were just discussing this tonight lol.

Sent from my

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

Great! we're looking forward to seeing you guys again.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Same here! Thanks again.

Sent from my

"I don't care if the door gaps are straight. When the driver steps on the gas I want him to sheet his pant's." Enzo Ferrari

BIMMERFEST MEET UP
    8/15 at 0930 in the Walgreens parking lot (just south of the track)

Walgreens
    2 Gordons Corner Rd
    Englishtown, NJ 07726

If you need my contact # 614-nine, seven, five-2740
    http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5934684585_efb25fa4b8_m.jpg
    My garage: 08' Alpine White 135i Coupe putting out 405 wHP to BOTH rear wheels. 05' LeMans Blue X5 4.8is that I like to call Truckmeat. Socketheads 05' Dinan tuned ZHP, and a few Hondas to keep it real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12