Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ZHPMafia Family Reunion Cars and Coffee @ Fuel Coffee Cincinnati

Guys, I'm down here at C&C Cincinnati this morning to scope it out. I found out the lot is pretty small. I guess there were 3 cars in the lot at 0715. So...having said that, we are going to completely dominate this event by getting here at 0700. Well leave the Walmart parking lot in Mason at 0630.

Feel bad that Justin can't come. So many P cars.

Rules are: "No squealies, no pealies" lol

Great Coffee type drinks, pastries, and biscuits/gravy.

On to some pics.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post

Rules are: "No squealies, no pealies" lol

In other words, the complete opposite of the one I attended this morning! Lots of big iron (Vettes, Camaros, etc), all seemingly intent on out-louding the next guy. Of course, it was hosted by Ligenfelter, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised...

More pics. Exactly George.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Cool. Did u have chance to chat with the owner of the silver ZHP ?

Awesome. Lots of Porsche, and a lot of BMW too. Much more Euro than American it looks like? Have never been, but would love to roll down there sometime soon (wish I'd be around in the am next Sat). Looking forward to pics from you guys dominating next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by fredo View Post
    Cool. Did u have chance to chat with the owner of the silver ZHP ?
    That's his son Justin's.

A few more from years past @ Fuel Coffee.

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Buckle up. Thread jack in progress

Just kidding Guy.

So Dane, did you talk to the organizers and warn them that we're coming en masse, or are we just gonna show up and not leave room for anybody else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast