Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Ah, I've been back home for multiple days but have not had a chance to visit this thread to post my appreciation for all involved in the ZHP Ohio Reunion 2015. DW, as always, a huge thank you to you and your family for putting on another great meet. Everyone that attends always seems to have a good time, and I believe that the leadership plays a large role there, just like the day to day operation of this fantastic forum. Ted & Family - thank you to you all for opening up your home and perfect garage for this event. You were extremely kind to let us all invade your home for some backyard BBQ and fun times working on a few Bavarian problems. Mike, great to see you again and thank you for the thorough test ride in the 1M. I get why you enjoy it, and she looks perfect in Valencia Orange too. Not to worry, no ZHP was harmed in my rallying adventures to & fro! Seth, good meeting you and thanks for your professional documentation of the meet. I enjoyed seeing a couple of the photo shoots very much. Last but not least, everyone else - always a pleasure to see my extended BMW family, commiserate with you for the weekend, and enjoy the total ZHP immersion. It's a shame that we had such a shortage of IR sedans this year though. Perhaps next year we can have a better turnout.

-Brettski

Always good to see you too my friend. I hope we see you at Bimmerfest or Octoberfest
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Just realized It's been an year since the last reunion!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

^ That's how I know how old my rear shocks are
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

It’s a Sad day for those of you that remember!

Attention everyone.. Attention. Can I get you to stop scrolling for just one minute..?

ahh. Thanks!

Well, folks. It is with sweet sorrow that we must make the decision to CLOSE Fuel Coffee, and say farewell to our beloved Cars and Coffee on Riverside Dr. The most un-sung event the East End will ever know. The consistent visibility we brought to the neighborhood over the last 10 years will never be reproduced. And we wish everyone running a business around us good luck!

Those who have been aware of our struggle, know it has been tough.. ever since the city decided to change the traffic pattern in the East End back in 2013. We have waited for business to return, and we have wrestled with many hurdles, and most often came out on top. Fuel survived, despite all. But not this time, we have come to the end and have made the tough decision.

We will be open for four more days, and hosting our last Cars and Coffee event, at this address, on February 23, 2019.

Please come and celebrate the years of wonderful social meets with us, as we open the doors for the last time. We know that its is the dead of winter, but we just don't have a choice any longer!

-Not saying this is the end of Fuel Coffee, not saying its not. We are fighters, and are exploring our options. We just can't do business in the East End any longer.

Thanks for all the memories friends. Thanks a ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415