Ah, I've been back home for multiple days but have not had a chance to visit this thread to post my appreciation for all involved in the ZHP Ohio Reunion 2015. DW, as always, a huge thank you to you and your family for putting on another great meet. Everyone that attends always seems to have a good time, and I believe that the leadership plays a large role there, just like the day to day operation of this fantastic forum. Ted & Family - thank you to you all for opening up your home and perfect garage for this event. You were extremely kind to let us all invade your home for some backyard BBQ and fun times working on a few Bavarian problems. Mike, great to see you again and thank you for the thorough test ride in the 1M. I get why you enjoy it, and she looks perfect in Valencia Orange too. Not to worry, no ZHP was harmed in my rallying adventures to & fro! Seth, good meeting you and thanks for your professional documentation of the meet. I enjoyed seeing a couple of the photo shoots very much. Last but not least, everyone else - always a pleasure to see my extended BMW family, commiserate with you for the weekend, and enjoy the total ZHP immersion. It's a shame that we had such a shortage of IR sedans this year though. Perhaps next year we can have a better turnout.