Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Thread: She left me

She left me

or to be more exact, I left her in the long-term, off-site parking in Boston for what turned out to be the week of the storm... Got back in the morning (as in 2 AM) of January 8th, and as they used to say, no picture, no sound... on the other hand there was ice in the car, plenty of it.

To make the long story short(er), that area of the parking lot had been flooded with salt water, the engine froze apart and of course unknown waterdamage all over. Allstate offered a generous(?) $3,400 and we are in discussion over missed options, like ZHP and heated seats.
    She was wearing snow boots, so I have the original 135s in storage with Michelins on them that according to my mechanic would pass inspection but not much more. The wheels are in pretty good condition, although three of them have some curb rash.

Anybody would venture to advise as to value and marketability? Anybody happen to be interested?
    They are in Rehoboth, MA and I can deliver within reasonable distance for gas money.

- Peter

Damn, so sorry to hear! That has to be incredibly frustrating. I think these two threads may be helpful in your decision making process moving forward:

Thank you for the sentiment and the leads!

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Damn, so sorry to hear! That has to be incredibly frustrating. I think these two threads may be helpful in your decision making process moving forward: