Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OK, so I found a thread on another site that made reference to the fact that the window stickers, being US-specific, are actually produced for the cars at the Vehicle Distribution Center. It suggested calling BMW NA to get a window sticker, so I did. No dice. They suggested calling the original dealer. I did, and while the sales guy was very nice about it, he was dumbfounded that BMW NA had told me to call them. He said all he could do is print and email me a build sheet, which he did, which I thought was very cool and I took him up on it.

I thought "build sheet" was going to be nothing more than what you can find on the internet, but it was kind of interesting. Looking at the print, the tool he used was dealerspeed.net, which must be some sort of intranet for BMW NA. Anyway, it was kind of interesting because unlike the VIN decoders online, this one shows wholesale and MSRP for the base model, the options, and the total. It also showed my car was a "Priority 1" car (meaning it was sold to a customer), and it even had the original customer's name on it, which the salesman apparently forgot to redact on the copy*he sent.

Interestingly, it looks like my car really only has four additional-cost options:

354 Titanium Silver Metallic - $475
    ZHP Performance Package - $3,600
    494 Heated Front Seats - $500
    609 Nav - $1,800

So, especially if you don't have a window sticker, you might be interested in calling the original dealer and asking nicely for a build sheet.

I'll try the BMW Mobile Tradition route, but I read somewhere that our cars were too new for that route, and of course too old for the dealer or BMW NA to be able to help.

Probably back to borrowing William's sticker and creating something from scratch.

Cheers,
    SC

Interesting. I guess it makes sense that dealerships would have records of the cars they sold.

On another note, looking back at the Monroney Stickers (window stickers) thread (http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...ney-Sticker(s)) that it seems the backgrounds for the stickers changed beginning in model year 2005, from an open road in grassy hills to a road in a forest (see below for examples). There might be other parameters for what the specific background is. I can't remember what year your car is, but something to consider. Mine, as you saw, was the forest version.

2004 330Cic:
    Name:  100_3272.JPG
Views: 1806
Size:  1.11 MB

2006 330Cic:
    Name:  IMG_5623.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  885.0 KB

You are correct, sir. I remember seeing those two different backgrounds, and hadn't gotten as far as decoding whether it was a model year thing, a model thing, or something else. I'll have to decode that before I do anything, though. Good call.

More researchin'!

Thanks, William!

SC

Seems odd that BMW NA was unable to help you with this. That said, perhaps BMW Classic (formerly Mobile Tradition) can do something. There's bound to be a way to get one from BMW somehow.

-Brettski

The BMW Classic "birth certificate" that you can get for older cars only has the VIN, date of production/delivery & interior/exterior colors, for 75 Euros. I've never seen the 2-page version. Scroll 3/4 of the way down at https://www.bmwgroup-classic.com/en/...ad-centre.html

From the site:
    Only if the provenance of your classic is impeccably documented can its value be assessed. That’s where the BMW Classic Vehicle Certificate comes in. With this certificate you can have the production and delivery data of your BMW classic or recent classic (aged 20 years or over) confirmed in writing. As well as this one-page certificate, the BMW Group Archive offers a two-page version which additionally lists all the technical specifications of your vehicle (100 Euros). Both certificates will be printed on 130 g paper with engraved hologram and protected by a high-quality certificate folder with glossy printing and embossing.

Name:  M3Certificate.jpg
Views: 1666
Size:  177.6 KB
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Yes please. I take one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I've got both of my window stickers. Both E46. One ZHP, one not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

For what it's worth, I don't have my window sticker.
    So in an insurance claim for my ZHP I provided copies of some of the pics of the stickers here, and they adjusted my settlement for the Performance Package item:
    $322 for the $3,900 option.
    Oh well, better than ZERO.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyoh View Post
    For what it's worth, I don't have my window sticker.
    So in an insurance claim for my ZHP I provided copies of some of the pics of the stickers here, and they adjusted my settlement for the Performance Package item:
    $322 for the $3,900 option.
    Oh well, better than ZERO.
    Steve
    Damn. That's rough

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Here's mine...

Performance Package - $3,900

Black Leather - $1,450

Glass Moonroof - $1,050

Xenon Headlights - $700

Sans winter package

Name:  Window Sticker.JPG
Views: 1245
Size:  1.34 MB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123