Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Hmmm, dont recall but I put those in and they increase caster. Heiu (sillieidiot) wld know as we did it together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Your logic makes sense to me. As far as I recall, the picture from ECS is correct. All I know is that after the Z4M FCABs I was able to get my car into proper alignment (including camber) except for caster which was increased.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Hmmm, dont recall but I put those in and they increase caster. Heiu (sillieidiot) wld know as we did it together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I made a mistake, which I assumed initially anyway . In my head I was thinking the bracket bolts are on the inside/center of the car, but they're actually on the outside. Now I see exactly why caster is increased. All that talk and I went with AKG 95a poly bushings

So much great information in this thread. I’m about to undergo this refresh due to worn out RSMs and 96k on original suspension.
    This might be a dumb question, but the part #s listed are the same for sedans right?

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    This might be a dumb question, but the part #s listed are the same for sedans right?
    In most cases, yes. You can paste the part # in the PART NR APPLICATION SEARCH box at realoem.com, hit Search & it will show you the application of that part #. Expand the list to see the detailed results: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    In most cases, yes. You can paste the part # in the PART NR APPLICATION SEARCH box at realoem.com, hit Search & it will show you the application of that part #. Expand the list to see the detailed results: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do
    Thank you for the prompt response.
    I have another question;
    I’m ordering from tire rack and from their drop down menu what’s the zhp considered ? Sport or performance ? Or is it the same thing.
    I’m really looking to get the new red Koni FSD setup. Currently look like the rears are only available and the fronts will be available next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ordering from tire rack and from their drop down menu what’s the zhp considered ? Sport or performance ? Or is it the same thing.
    I’m really looking to get the new red Koni FSD setup. Currently look like the rears are only available and the fronts will be available next month.
    ZHP = Performance Package.
    2006 330ci ZHP - Silbergrau Metallic / Stoff Laser/Anthrazit / Alu Black Cube trim / Adaptive Xenon headlights / HK hi-fi system / heated front seats

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    ZHP = Performance Package.
    Well thanks for your help John in Va! I ordered what I need to get this refresh going. The noise/clunk from my suspension is so irritating .

I received the rear shocks, they came with their own dust boot. Should I use the ones supplied or the new oem ones I have coming ?
    Also I noticed this on the instructions, what do you guys make of it ?

I received the rear shocks, they came with their own dust boot. Should I use the ones supplied or the new oem ones I have coming ?

About the instructions, I think it means the wheels shouldn’t be left suspended.

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Use the dust boot that came with the shocks. And that instruction means to fully torque that lower bolt with the car on the ground so you don't preload the shock in a weird angle.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast