Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TristanHunter View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking thats probably my best bet. Changing all the hubs is pretty costly and a lot of work though, so I'd rather not if I don't need to. Then again, that would save me the hassle of removing the broken wheel bolt...

I thought about using anti seize, but I know it lubricates the threads and can change the tightening torque so I decided against it. Not sure if it actually matters though. Have you used anti seize on yours?
    Yes I have... When I bought my car the bolts were quite tight, but nowhere as bad as yours... Also the wheels did not come off the hub, took a lot of effort to get them off... I used anti seize on the bolts and also applied very little where the wheels meets the hub, it's been good since then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Yes I have... When I bought my car the bolts were quite tight, but nowhere as bad as yours... Also the wheels did not come off the hub, took a lot of effort to get them off... I used anti seize on the bolts and also applied very little where the wheels meets the hub, it's been good since then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Awesome, I'll definitely give it a try. I just didn't want to use anti seize and have to thread the bolts too far to get the right torque.

Before last winter, I wire-brushed and put anti seize between the hubs and wheels but I still had trouble getting the wheels off in the spring. Chicago winters are no joke haha

Probably a long shot but still have the zhp?

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123