Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Style 135 Sizing advice

I need to order tires for my ZHP asap. A quick search on the site really didn't reveal anything definitive and ill keep searching but someone may be able to provide a quicker answer:

currently the car has 245/35/18 front and 255/35/18 rear.

id like to get contis but the size is what i need advice on: id like something that is the same size on all four corners so that the tires can be rotated out and keep the tread wear even. thoughts? need to order soon.

thanks gents.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Assume you have the staggered (stock) wheels? If so, standard setup is 255/35 rear and 225/40 front. Personally, I'd stick with that. I have 2 sets of 135's and have strongly considered eventually going to a square setup with the 8" wheels all around, but won't do so until the new rubber is used up AND I get a chance to have the wheels refinished.

Which Contis are you looking at? I have a set of the previous version DWS on 17" wheels that I run in the spring & fall and I've been happy with them. Apparently the newer version is improved and even better. Have the DW's on the 18" wheels for summer use and like them as well...

Im going with the DWS06 wheels after reading the review thread on here.

I found one thread that talked about running 235/40 on all 4 corners and it doesnt look right. idk if id be willing to sacrifice the look/extra meat in the rears either.

i MAY just stick with what i currently have which is 245/35F and 255/35R
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    Go with stock sizing especially if the front wheels are the stock 8 inch width.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |