Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Cars and Croissants April 26, 2015

Here in NJ we have our version of the famous Cars and Coffee, called Cars and Croissants. On April 26 the biweekly event was held at a newly opened Porsche dealership. There were some great cars there...

so many nice cars there. Is that a yellow Lotus Esprit I see as well?

I remember years ago being in a Porsche dealership and a salesman asked me if I wanted to sit in the Carrera GT they had. Of course I said yes and remember and melting, such a cool car.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    so many nice cars there. Is that a yellow Lotus Esprit I see as well?

I remember years ago being in a Porsche dealership and a salesman asked me if I wanted to sit in the Carrera GT they had. Of course I said yes and remember and melting, such a cool car.
    Everyone was drooling over the CGT, a bunch of folks (myself included) even hung around until well after the event to hear the car leave. It must have been a factory exhaust, wasn't very loud.

Good stuff!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture