Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

Before I log in, I get an option on the link bar to go to "Todays Posts". After I log in, it changes to "New Posts".

What makes sense: The posts that are in "Todays Posts" seem to be a chronological listing of all posts from today (marked by West Coast time). The "New Posts" seems to list posts that are the most recent.

What doesn't: The only issue I have found (for me) is that the refresh rate on the "New Posts" link lags behind by minutes or even hours.

If you compare above and below images - take at approximately the same time - above times are PST, below times are EST. It seems I should have a few more posts showing in the 7 o'clock hour... 7:40... 7:25... 7:20...

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Is there a way to set up what appears on the link bar in my settings? Can I add the "Todays Posts" search to a quick link?

Is there another way (other than subscribing to each and every thread) to stay on top of everything going on? Marcus, Dane, Keith? Anyone else?
    Last edited by billschusteriv; 03-11-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Hankook Ventus V4's 205/55/16 | 16" BMW OE Style 45's | ECSTuning 15mm Spacers | Thule 45050 Crossroad Rack | Thule 870XT Fairing | LLumar 35%/20% Tint
    Custom Vienna Austria Euro Plate | GoMiniGo "No-Holes" License Plate Bracket | Smoked License Plate Cover | Black License Plate Frame | Khoalty LED License Plate Lights