Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    That's my car! I was actually just about to come back here with my tail between my legs and post it for sale...I just lowered the price a little more too. I am absolutely open to answering any question you can possibly imagine about the car.
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:
    2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Starting to get the zhp itch again already...

Actually, I think you may have tried to call me about it at one point. If you want my actual number instead of my google voice number since it was messing up, just shoot me a pm or email (I think I texted you my email address)

edit: sorry I should have edited this into my last post instead of adding another one. I just got excited.

So the backstory is my girlfriend (hopefully soon to be fiance) recently moved from here to New York City, and now I'm here selling off my stuff so I can afford to follow her out there. I absolutely hate to sell this car. I have put blood, sweat, and tears into getting every single thing taken care of so that it can take care of me for a long time to come. I'm honestly not sure I've listed everything I've done to the car over the last year or two. My brother works from home and as such, the car didn't get driven a lot other than evenings and weekends. I also didn't drive it through the winter because I had it in the garage to do the VANOS seals and CCV and hoses replacement. I also replaced both front wheel bearings at one point over this past winter too. I've put 5k miles on the car since I bought it. Basically I've done everything recommended to be done through the 100k mile mark other than flushing the transmission and rear diff.

If the price it's listed at now is anywhere near your ballpark, let's talk shop. If you want to face time or want me to send you a video or two about the car, I'm more than happy to. If you can get to the price it's at right now and are willing to send me a deposit on it, I'll order a Coby wheel in the colors you prefer and install it since the steering wheel is a little iffy. And if you don't want to make the drive down, I can actually make the drive up since I have a friend who recently moved up there, and agreed to drive me to the airport so I can fly back. (This offer is open to anyone in the Minneapolis area, or STL area, really.) The only thing with this is that since there's a lien on the title, I'd need the check for the car to take to my credit union so they will fill out the lien release, before I can drive it up. This drive will also put the car just over 80k miles, btw. But honestly on these that doesn't mean much.

edit 2: I can also agree with the 2k rule of thumb. However, the only mechanical flaw with the car currently is that the service engine soon light comes on sometimes after I drive on the highway for a few hours. I've scanned this with the diagnostic laptop I put together and it is one of the pre-cat O2 sensors. Other than that, the car is mechanically sound. Now, if you have the front bumper touched up, that's a different story. It shouldn't cost much, but it also isn't necessary for the car to be mechanically set.

Personally, I like the stock wheels more than these V703s on it, but because of why I'm selling the car, I haven't been able to justify taking them all up to the shop and having the tires unmounted, re-mounted, and balanced on the factory wheels when honestly either set would sell for about the same price online. But that's why I wanted to include the factory wheels with the car. I also have 4 of the ///M stickers for these V703s, I bet that'd make some M3 owner pretty excited.

Again, ask me whatever you'd like to know if you're still interested.
    Last edited by Aesora; 07-09-2015 at 07:33 PM.
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:

^Well said. Seems honest and open to me!

Thanks again guys. You are all correct. I just drove one and the guy took care of it. Invested around $1500 to put it up for sale. I would check this one out. My wife wants a different color. Super clean. Interior looks almost brand new. Rims have been well taken care of with no road rash. No wax marks on the exterior trim. New shift knob replaced. Pics do not do it justice. Guy is an enthusiast/reasonable
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...108512987.html
    K
    -K

Current: 06 Acura MDX

Previous: 03 325XI Sport AT, Black/Black; 06 330XI Sport MT, Black/Black

Quote Originally Posted by Agincore View Post
    Thanks again guys. You are all correct. I just drove one and the guy took care of it. Invested around $1500 to put it up for sale. I would check this one out. My wife wants a different color. Super clean. Interior looks almost brand new. Rims have been well taken care of with no road rash. No wax marks on the exterior trim. New shift knob replaced. Pics do not do it justice. Guy is an enthusiast/reasonable
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...108512987.html
    K
    Looks super clean, I like the description of owner. Definitely get a PPI regardless as you never know. If you like the color then it's a great option, that's the only con in my book so far, but that's personal preference all the way.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

If that's who I'm thinking I talked to, I think I've actually seen this car in person at a cars and coffee. It definitely is a clean, well maintained car! The only thing I'd be wary of right off the bat with that car is those pilot super sport tires in the Minnesota winter. (that's where my Conti DWS would come in handy haha)

(also to be fair to my own listing, you can sell the extra tail lights and front corners and whichever wheels you don't keep to make up for the $200 price difference! ;D )

Also make sure you check out the MNBMW facebook group if you aren't in there. Great group of guys, and they set up cruises and stuff fairly regularly.
    -Nate

2005 330i zhp - Sold

Current whips:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12