Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    Would I be correct in assuming this comes with the typical craftsman lifetime warranty?

-Holden
    That warranty doesn't apply to everything, and it does not apply in this case either. This one carries a 1 year warranty.
    The only things I've seen the lifetime apply to recently is their premium line of tools. The cheaper tools don't even get it.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I've had a while to test this tire pump at this point. I have to say I am very pleased with its performance!

I set a baseline for the built-in tire pressure gauge to see how far off it was consistently. I compared the readings with a Longacre tire pressure gauge I ordered from Amazon. The built-in gauge consistently read about .5 psi higher than actual, which isn't too bad.

I also got a chance to test the "set it and forget it" feature. With this feature, you set the pressure you want your tires filled to, attach the hose, and let it rip. It will fill the tire to the specified pressure and then turn off. Because the built-in gauge reads high on its own, I set the pressure 1 psi higher than what I wanted the pressures to be since you can't adjust it in smaller than 1 psi increments. This was just fine, because I found that if I set it to something like 36 psi, it will fill to an actual 35 with just a hair above that. The amount of bleeding I'd have to do with my real pressure gauge was totally minimal, maybe a tap on the pressure release button and the job was done. The auto-fill feature of this gauge is quite excellent once you know what the differential is between the pressure it thinks and actual pressure.

Fill speed is very fast! This pump filled 3 psi (the most I was lower than desired) within seconds.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this pump and highly recommend it to others that are looking for a great space-saving, budget tire pump.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I'm gonna scoop one up because of the "BP approved" stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    I'm gonna scoop one up because of the "BP approved" stamp.
    +1

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Glad it's working out. Send one to the New England Patriots.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by johnrando View Post
    Glad it's working out. Send one to the New England Patriots.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12