Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Ecs tuning carbon fiber splitters (mtech2 bumper)

I saw these on sale on Ecs a few days back while ordering some other things. They were on sale for $90, a price I couldn't resist. Just got them in the mail today, and upon first impressions, they seem to be decent for what they are. I have not yet test fit them, but I did take a sander to some of the little pieces of material sticking up on the inside, no big deal if that's all I have to do. They appear to be more of a wrap around, bolt on style, rather than the oem ones. I will keep everyone updated as I install!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Interested to see these installed!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

+1

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Do you have the direct link for that item? I can only find the CSL replacements. Is that the part for the M-Tech 2 bumper?
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Quote Originally Posted by quikryptonite View Post
    Do you have the direct link for that item? I can only find the CSL replacements. Is that the part for the M-Tech 2 bumper?
    A year late, but here's the direct link if you're still considering these. $160 now

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...002ecs08a~ecs/

Talk about a thread resurrected from the dead... In the end though, how was the install? Pics? I'm still thinking about getting some
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Bump. I have a set waiting for install. Doesn't seem to fit without modifications and trimming